• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Granite and Bloodwood Furniture.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mm. This I need.

- 9 Bronze Hued Granite Tables (East)
- 1 Bronze Hued Granite Table (South)
- 18 Bronze Hued Granite Chairs
- 9 Bloodwood Thrones
- 2 Bloodwood Stools.
- 1 Large Bed (Any Abnormal Hue; to be Tokuno Dyed. Foot Facing East.)
- 5 Small Beds (Any Abnormal Hue: to be Tokuno Dyed. Feet Facing South.)
- Bloodwood Pentagram
- 1 Alchemist Table Facing East, 1 South. (Any Abnormal Hue.)

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe I have the bronze stone tables, I can dig em out this evening for you.

Maybe not 9 of the east, but a handful anyway ...

I probably have some chairs to boot

Brytt

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We should have quite a bit of bloodwood around, I'll talk to Dixon tonight and see if we can find some furniture for you.

I'll see what bronze granite I have, most of the reserves were cleaned out by myself and Inga not too long ago, who are both obsessed with granite countertops.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Joe Montana of the Ministry of Pain, would glady mine the required granite for you.... not to mention what ever is on hand right now.

A miners job is never done, for we must always watch our backs from cut throats, murders, and thieves *wrecklessly swings a pickaxe.... hoping to hit one of four things; granite, ore, gems, or the head of a murderer*.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I need 2 more Bloodwood Thrones. 4 Bloodwood Short Tables. 1 Granite Table in Bronze Facing East. 14 Granite Chairs in Bronze.