• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

* Grand Re-Opening Announcement!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Vesper Antiquity has moved to The Luna Pavillion. Keep your eyes peeled for special grand re-opening sales and events throughout the month of October!

Those that have taken the time to visit my shop out in the wood of Vesper I thank whole-heartedly! I'm announcing the grand re-opening of the Luna shop under new management (me!) and to tell you that the former shop isn't gone, it's moved to Luna (see below for map).

Floor one hosts a public dye-tub set, two public access chests with free items, runebook(s) with shard-wide vendor houses and other player run establishments.

Please post constructive criticisms, compliments or special orders and suggestions on our bulletin board. I'll get back to you quickly. Take what you need from the chests, or leave for others, it's up to you what you do! Drop your shop or establishment runes here to get added to the shop directory. For those that need them, dyes for the tubs are located within the reaper's body - help yourself!

Floor two hosts the vendor pagoda and garden. Vendor rental is free! However, the shop does filter potential vendor candidates. The Luna Pavillion seeks dedicated vendors that sell high quality merchandise and will maintain a well stocked vendor. Contact me via the bulletin board for vendor rentals!

Check out our Makoto Library - The Makoto Runeatorium!

An entire 18x18 dedicated to novels, runebooks, how-to guides and more!
First rune inside the green runebook, floor one of the Vendor House.

(This library moved from Chesapeake to Origin and some runes may need changed or updated, please let me know if there's a problem!)

I'm currently seeking 6 vendors to fill the shop to capacity. Rent always has been, and will continue to be *FREE*! (Please see linky below for more info.)

The official house-announcement is located in the vendor house thread here;
http://vboards.stratics.com/showthread.php?t=96774

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Each week of our October Grand Re-Opening a new item will be showcased and sold at a great price!​

First week of October: Recalls! Pick up 10 for a mere 350gp!

The vendor will be up and fully stocked October 1st. :D
Free vendor spaces for rent.

Status
Not open for further replies.