• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

goza question

magicmule

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows how to get level 1 floor gozas up to the height of floor level 2 gozas? or is this impossible? thanks :>

Skylark SP

Available Storage: 0
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can't do it directly with the deco tool in one step (i.e. just keep targeting it to raise it above the layer). You will need to build a goza stair and raise it in stages, placing your goza on stacked things to raise it higher from a new "ground" level point as you go. I think Sarsmi had a tutorial on this, but I can't seem to find it. You can also use the Heritage ladders and stacked items such as the small wooden tables to be able to get your gozas up higher than the deco tool will allow you to directly raise them.

Here are some of Sarsmi's notes about using the Heritage ladders:

Heritage token ladders might help. You can place the goza mat at your feet while standing on the ladder (target yourself or your health bar to place it). Then place a new ladder on that goza mat and walk up the ladder and place again.

-Skylark