• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goza mats and arcane circles.

• Thread starter Calibretto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Calibretto

I tried to make my floor black with Goza mats. And then put my arcane circle out on top of it. Looks good at first but when I walk back into the room it's buried. Is there anyway to keep the arcane circle above the goza mats?

A

Ashyn

I tried to make my floor black with Goza mats. And then put my arcane circle out on top of it. Looks good at first but when I walk back into the room it's buried. Is there anyway to keep the arcane circle above the goza mats?
Yes. You need to place two layers of gazas, raising the top gaza by two (in the area you want the circle to be in. With this raised square of gazas, place the arcane circle on top and break the uppoer layer of gazas. The circle will stay above your lower "floor" gazas.

Hope that helps.

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alternately you can place the nine goza mats and raise each of them up by 1, place your arcane circle and then lower each of the goza mats by 1.

S

Starla

Is there any similar ways to place polar bear deed on top of goza mats too? I tried for a while and is unsuccessful.

F

feath

i was just going to say 'yes' right off the bat, as i had raised my polar bear rug before... but now wondering if thats how i did it.
the bear has to be 1 click above the floor stuff, or it'll flip. sometimes only bits of it flip (and there are a LOT of parts to a bear rug!)... at 1 click, you can still walk over it.
let me double check and get back.
edit
yup, works fine with gozas.
3x3 squares of goza.
raise them all 3 times.
place bear rug.
RAISE one large piece of bear rug (i used the butt end)
LOWER the rest of the bear to the floor.
Raise the floor bits up 2 clicks each, until all pieces line up, except the one piece you raised higher.
this is just to make sure you have the bear at correct hight, not to get flipped with floor detail, but low enough to walk on. axe the goza's as you go. once the bear is broken, they aren't really needed, so long as you don't accedently connect your bear rug up again.
once you're sure of your bear rug placement, lower the highest piece to match up with the rest of the rug.
he's now whole again, and can be axed and redeeded if needed.

S

Starla

^^ Thank You for your advice. Got it to place nicely finally.