• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Governors Summit 7/14/15 will be moved to a later date

EM Chance

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
I need more time for set up for this event. I am requesting special robes to be given to the Governors of other shard that attend this event and I need some time to verify The Governors of other shards that want to make a toon on LS.

Here is some clarification on the Governors Summit. You dont have to transfer over with you Toon marked as Governor. you can simply make a char on LS and represent you shard. My idea was to have a mock up of a real UN meeting where everyone meets and talks about things that happens on there shards along with a little EM fun..........

Please do not transfer your toon that is the Governor or it will lose the title. you can make a toon on LS and let the council know what shard and city you are from.

Alexianna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... I want to be a Governor from another shard and get a cool robe :) I'm assuming it'll be a no-trade no-drop item?

I've got an idea, but I'll send you a PM about it.