• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors' Offices

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just to reconfirm from our conversation with the King, my understanding is that the Governors need to supply the following:

5000 timber
250 Granite
100 sand
100 ingots

Is that the correct amounts/materials? Also, I don't have a pack mule/bug capable of hefting 5000 timber... is it ok if I drop off several packages with, say, 1000 timber each inside?

EM_Vereor

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
That is the correct amounts. You can just deed them, no reason to haul all that

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't have the box you need to deed commodities. I think you need a 1 year account for that :)

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I'll try. Last time I tried that it didn't work for me but that was some time ago

cor2879

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I just placed the supplies for the Trinsic Governor's Office in the EM Rewards Hall mailbox

Thanks!

David Orcslayer
Governor of Trinsic
Grand Paladin, Order of the Flaming Knight

One Blade, One Honor, One Destiny