• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors of Legends

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To my fellow Governors, please make an attempt to go the Meetings. It's understandable if work, family, or something comes up. The meeting is a great chance to RP and Socialize. Last night the Council had something to vote on affecting an upcoming event. The King had a back story for it to.

The EM is a player like the rest of us. The EM takes time out of their own schedule to do stuff for the players of Legends. Remember when you signed up for Governor it was more than the Town Buff. Attendance, at the meetings is showing the EM support. It shows the shards alive and that EM means more than a Pixel Crack deco drop once a month.

Last night there were two Governors and two other Legend players in attendance.

*steps away from the soapbox*

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and ALL citizens can attend the meetings

I have been late (so sorry, Lord Blackthorn) to the last two meetings, and was dismayed at the low turnout. Listen to the town criers, find even just a few minutes to show your support.

(Erebus is an excellent EM, I really don't want to lose another one :( )

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
With work and stuff being so hectic, I actually forgot completely about it. :(
It was going to happen at 10 pm my time, and I was busy working. :(
Next one will be a bit more complicated even, because DST will start soon, and then it will be held at 11 pm my time, on a work day.

McLovin

Visitor
Sorry I miss the last couple meetings due to working late I will try to make it to them if I can.

Silent Singer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I suggest that we end the meetings. There is A LOT of downtime during them. We could use that time to do a shard crimson Dragon our something. I'm only acting governor of new mag, but I won't go back to a gov meeting until they have more meaning or are tightened up. My game time is really limited, id prefer to not spend it waiting for typing delays and chatter.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
It might be for the best, ending them, yes.
The next one will happen at 11 pm my time, on a Thursday, thanks to daylight saving time shenanigans.
I am not at all pleased with that prospect. >.>

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wouldn't be so boring if we could get a story or plot going. It's kind of up to us players to liven it up. Someone needs to stir pot. It might be time for a city to declare it's independents. We could have an evil Governor. A Governor could start enslaving Elves, Gargoyle s, or humans.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
What do you mean "an evil Governor"?
We're all evil! We oppress the masses to the point thieves try to steal caravans doing trade deals carrying 5 pieces of bacon. That is how desperate our evilness got our people!
We should do something about that, though, like slaughtering orphans or finding them families so they don't grown into adults who are willing to become heroes to take us down. :p

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We had a pretty good turnout last meeting. If possible let's make the last meeting of this term successful. Elections are due again in December.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
... Oh no! Elections!
How will I get re-elected again? D:

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You never know someone might DIE at the next Governors Meeting!