• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors of Jhelom

Thom Jameison

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I am the Governor of Jhelom on Great Lakes. Due to the pirate problem in the waters surrounding my fair city I am suggesting that we request that King Blackthorn provide a "Professional Bounty Hunter" quest giver at the city docks of Jhelom. This would be in order to encourage more of our citizens to hunt these despicable villians down.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I'm torn.

The governor of Jhelom on Chesapeake IS a pirate...

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
From an OOC perspective, this is desperately needed quality of life addition. The travel time from the sea market to the area where most of the Britannian pirates spawn is agonizingly long. Most of the time, half the party has gone AFK due to boredom during the sail back after a capture, thus disrupting the group's momentum. I'd suggest the bounty quest giver be stationed in a little hut at the dock on the southern Valorian isle.

From an IC perspective, it would help Jhelom look less corrupt and complicit in all the Valorian Sea piracy. :p

@Kyronix

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
From an OOC perspective, this is desperately needed quality of life addition. The travel time from the sea market to the area where most of the Britannian pirates spawn is agonizingly long. Most of the time, half the party has gone AFK due to boredom during the sail back after a capture, thus disrupting the group's momentum. I'd suggest the bounty quest giver be stationed in a little hut at the dock on the southern Valorian isle.

From an IC perspective, it would help Jhelom look less corrupt and complicit in all the Valorian Sea piracy. :p

@Kyronix
I have to agree... pretty much everyone turning in Pirates does it now in Tokuno... simply for the fact that they don't have to sail half-way around the globe to do it.