• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors Elections, March 2014 - Who is standing where....

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So, from a short trip around the town stones tonight, it seems this is the state of play for this election ...

No candidate in Jhelom

Four towns have only one candidate - Keenan in Moonglow, Anna Goodward in Vesper, Aragorn in New Magincia and Vincent in Yew...

Four towns have contested elections with two candidates standing -

Trinsic between Aryala and Hotep Shakarra
Skara Brae between Alaster and Palin Whiteblade
Minoc between 'Mad Monks' and Tommy Nottinbury
Britain between Aurelius and Dante Darkheart

Reactions: Vor

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck to all fellow candidates. A shame no one is running for the town of Jhelom though!

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i tried to run for jhelom but it says i cant its not taking candidates now
You are a couple of days too late :( The election cycle is that there is one week where people can nominate themselves for a Governor post, and if they are seconded then at the end of that week, they become a candidate for election - that's when the voting stage (where we currently are) begins.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, this was quite a change around ...

As of this morning, according to the Town Stones, Governors or Governors-Elect look to be :

Britain : Aurelius
Jhelom : None
Minoc : Tommy Nottinbury
Moonglow : Dark Lord Keenan
New Magincia : Aragorn
Skara Brae : Palin Whiteblade
Trinsic : Aryala
Vesper : Anna Goodward
Yew : Vincent Vega

Commiserations to the losers, and congratulations to the winners - and remember, according to the town stones, 75 days until the next election cycle so it can all change again then ... ;)

Last edited:

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congratulations to all my fellow Governors! And commiserations to the runners up.

Roland Of Gilead

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grats to all the New an Returning Governors!!! And a big Thank you for all the votes!..Both of em! I shall Try my best for the city of Moonglow. --D.L. Keenan

Aragorn

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Congratulations to all New and Returning Governors. I will once again do all I can to represent the fair isle of New Magincia.

Aragorn

Minerva Foxglove

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats all Governours! So nice to see you post here so we learn to know you better. Its inspireing for us commons and fuel for the whole concept , what you can come up with without much support from the crown!

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have been elected to Governorship in the city of Skara Brae! Hooray!
Oh, by the way, that's on Catskills *giggles*
*runs away*