• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Governors' Council Meeting, Sunday August 11

EM Claudius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Dear Citizens, Subjects, and Resident Aliens of the Kingdom of Britannia:

The Governors' Council will meet in the Council Chamber of my castle in Britain, this Sunday (August 11) at 7pm Eastern Time.

Apologies for the short notice; it is our intent to in the future give earlier notice.

If you are a Governor and did not receive notice last night, it means I either do not have or have lost your contact information. Please contact me at [[email protected]]. The Town Criers also should be announcing this sometime tonight or tomorrow.

With all regards,
King Blackthorn

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Pandora and Marius are (and have been for a long time) the governors of Umbra territories, including the city, through CoD. I know its not a Virtue city, but as far as RP is concerned we take ownership of that town and its surrounding areas. We also have territories that we lease out of the city of Jhelom (South Jhelom to be exact: the docks, the trade offices, and theatre) and we also own a small city we call "Trinsic Hold" in Felucca (right at the Sprit Shrine); we have owned that since 1997.

EM Claudius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Pandora and Marius are (and have been for a long time) the governors of Umbra territories, including the city, through CoD. I know its not a Virtue city, but as far as RP is concerned we take ownership of that town and its surrounding areas. We also have territories that we lease out of the city of Jhelom (South Jhelom to be exact: the docks, the trade offices, and theatre) and we also own a small city we call "Trinsic Hold" in Felucca (right at the Sprit Shrine); we have owned that since 1997.
Umbra, by definition, is not in the Kingdom of Britannia. Nor is any part of Malas save for certain homes owned by Britannian citizens which were said by a previous King, before he became King, to have the legal status of colonies. Unfortunately that former King was the evil traitor Casca, but it appears as though he may've been correct on that, irrespective and regardless of his obvious flaws. Felucca is also not part of the Kingdom, it is run by whichever of the four Factions controls it at the moment.

You are free to run for office in any major city in the Kingdom (defined as the Virtue Cities, plus Vesper, in the Trammel facet) for which you feel you have sufficient affiliation.

-The King's Staff