• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governors Council Meeting 1-12-16

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Governors Council Meeting 1-12-16

Governors Council to Meet 1-12-16

(Cat Musique)
Governors Council to Meet, were the words she heard. "Oh my! I must be sure to tell Cat Cora of this meeting today!" Seeing it was early yet in the day she waited till the evening event with PAS to remind Cat Cora of this very important first meeting of the Council this very new year.

(Cat Cora)
The meeting was...
Read more about this article here...

Jester

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is this in a private forum or something? I keep getting an error when I click on the link.

Parnoc

Certifiable
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ahem, *clears throat, hacks up a gob, spits on Drakelord's boots* -------------------- Clym of Cough huh??? Thank you for the wonderful mismanagement of my name.

Reactions: S_S

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
ahem, *clears throat, hacks up a gob, spits on Drakelord's boots* -------------------- Clym of Cough huh??? Thank you for the wonderful mismanagement of my name.
sorry where is it I will edit it asap.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
again sorry for that it seems I left the L from your name. Good thing those were my stable boots and not my Army boots.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Lord Clym of Clough: I hope the Royal Decorator who designed the placement of chairs in this room has been hanged for not placing the chairs in front of our table instead of behind us. A little levity but I'm serious. Ridiculous to have our constituents sit BEHIND us. (On this note I so agree with Clym).
On Europa they have benches out front for people to sit. On Siege the meeting hall is on Serpent's Hold, a special small castle in the small bay, again the seats are out front for people to sit facing the King and the Governors. I am not sure of other shards but I feel if these two can have seating out in front facing the King so they ARE eye to eye why not on Sonoma?

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ideed! Sounds like a good idea! It is rather unnerving to have people sitting behind. Actually I am surprised the King sits there without protection!! :eek:

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Ideed! Sounds like a good idea! It is rather unnerving to have people sitting behind. Actually I am surprised the King sits there without protection!! :eek:
The only one I be watchful of would be that chef with the fry pan, she says the King is to thin and needs to eat more!

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
I expect the healer, who's name is Bloodstone in one week and one days time. Mark your Calendar and be ready. We will save Cameron just as he has saved us.
The Town cryers are saying a delay? Is there going to be something tonight or is this next week the 27th?