• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Thom seeks third term

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is my pleasure to announce that I will be seeking re-election for my third term as Governor of Trinsic. I think the last term has been a big improvement over the first term, and am looking forward to continuing that trend with next term. First term saw our market being cleaned up and readied for business, as well as the start of our city meetings. Second term introduced the wildly popular monthly fishing competition, the opening of the market, and plans being finalized and submitted to the King's architects that will turn the market area into a hub for trade in Trinsic.

If re-elected to my third term I will be working on expanding the number, and type of events that the city holds in order to appeal to more of our citizens. I am glad that the fishing competition has spurred greater interest in the fishing profession amongst the citizens of Britannia, however those who are not inclined to fish for their supper will not be left out next term. The fishing competitions and markets will of course continue to be held monthly, but we will be adding in several other events.

Bard's Night- After a scheduling conflict this month caused issues with holding this event it will be back for next term.
Jousting- a basic dismounting competition, first to three dismounts wins.
Hunt Nights- at least once a month we will be gathering to take on some of the biggest threats we can find.
Auction- Originaly planned as a Trinsic city auction to pay for our trade deals will now include any city that
wishes to participate. Currently interested are Magincia, Britain. Minoc, and Yew.

My last statement deals with the trade deal for the city. It is my intention, after speaking to the other governors and examining what is available, to fund the Warrior's Guild deal in Trinsic (5 HCI). Should another deal be more popular and requested then it can be re-examined and changed at a later date.

Thank you for your continued support.
Thom, Governor of Trinsic

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
You shall have my voteth sir! As long as you continue to allow me to spy on your meetings!

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You may continue to spy on all the public meetings you so desire.

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Tapatalk

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
You may continue to spy on all the public meetings you so desire.

Wait. That sounds like favoritism.
I want to spy too.

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You steal my bribes. I think you got the better deal.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Thom has Clarissa's vote. As a resident of Trinsic she has always admired the work done and the protection of the city that the fine Governor Thom has provided. My sister is proud to not only be a citizen, but a voting one. Much love for Thom!

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come our stone in Trinsic is not currently accepting votes?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How come our stone in Trinsic is not currently accepting votes?
None of the stones should be accepting votes yet. This is the nomination phase, which lasts a week. Voting should start on Saturday, and again last a week.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
None of the stones should be accepting votes yet. This is the nomination phase, which lasts a week. Voting should start on Saturday, and again last a week.

Oh ok.. cool.. the first time I clicked it it gave me the option to endorse a candidate.. which I did..
I was worried I had done something wrong...
So voting starts on the 8th then?

Thom

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh ok.. cool.. the first time I clicked it it gave me the option to endorse a candidate.. which I did..
I was worried I had done something wrong...
So voting starts on the 8th then?
No you didn't do anything wrong at all haha. The 8th is the first day for votes and it runs a week. We basically lose 2 weeks of the term to elections unless you are unopposed for the city.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool.. I'll be casting my vote for ya on Saturday then..

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ha, my son's character voted for Thom!!

But in all fairness, he is a long time resident of Trinsic.