• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Resignation - Yew

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thank you for letting me be Governor of Yew for a bit.

I have resigned the position for many reasons, foremost of which has nothing to do with anyone but myself. I've been badly ill, very badly ill, and I am not able to dedicate the time, effort, energy or spirit into the position as it demands & deserves.

In the RP sense of it all, Kirthag might have a very strong opinion about things and yes, a spin could be put on all of this for some RP fun & drama - but I haven't the energy. So, quietly, will the celt retire to New Magincia where her friend and comrade is Governor and she will advise if asked (but Cephas is doing a nice job without it).

I will still continue to contribute as I can - and will not stop to help bring Napa some of the RP and events it deserves. I will most likely just act behind the scenes, smile and nod, then wave all pretty like.

Mair soar.