• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor of Moonglow's campaign

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Hi Guys! So, as it seems everyone is making a campaign statement and I feel that I should make one too. My last term that I have served was a very difficult one, there was a rabid animal invasion that were the minions of the Lady. This happened for several weeks before we found out it was her. During this, I issued a Quarantine for the safety of the other cities and citizens. As time went on, the monsters kept getting stronger, and it was more difficult to kill them. Many brave people fought in this and I want to say thank you. Thank you for saving Moonglow, Thank you for coming to the aid of everyone when we needed it most, and Thank you, for being a kind hearted person and doing it even though there was a chance you'd die and get your armor looted. Tomorrow I will be going to the Governor's council for a special meeting, I am under trial for the murder of Moonglow citizens. I really hope that some of you understand these citizens were not just citizens. They were rabid, and they were killing others. If indeed, I am sentenced to death, or some kind of punishment, I want each and every single one of you to know, that I was the one that told King Blackthorn about what I had done, no one else, and that, I was born a citizen of Moonglow and I will die one. As the Governor of Moonglow I want to see my city flourish, I want to be doing events that will get people out of hiding. The most important thing is, I want my citizens to be happy for who they have as Governor, I want them not having to worry and think to themselves, is this person a really good fit for Moonglow? That is why, here in a few days or in a week, Moonglow is going to be having a very ''special'' event. There is no time or date yet, and it is a surprise :) That's only if everything with the trial tomorrow goes well. If I am still Governor after all of this, I will be holding more events, we will be connecting with other towns, We will be keeping the Bardiac Collegium Trade Deal, and the Assaians Guild trade deal. You may be asking why I am doing two trade deals? The answer is because not every citizen of Moonglow is a Mage or a fighter. I think it is only fair to do it that way than to just take care of one part of the population of Moonglow. Also, None of these Trade deals would even be possible without the help of Baby Doll, GIL, and the people that bought items and bidded at the auction. So guys, Thank you. You helped out many many cities by doing this! You all should be proud because this has given the Governor's an opportunity to do trade deals. Questions? Comments? Do not be afraid to ask or tell. Thank you for reading this and I hope to be here for another term.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Oh and, I am against having insurance put on Siege, We already have our very own special way of insurance, Its called, Siege Bless, Clothing bless deeds, and item bless deeds.