• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement Governor Meeting

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Governor meeting for all governors to be held in the council chambers at Blackthorn Castle, January 7th, 8pm EST.
Things to discuss will include the placement of the two new dragons found, along with any towns without a governor.
Thank you for your participation.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
two new dragons? ohmighosh.... we'll have to soon go on an expedition to find this frisky Daddy Dragon ... sit him down and ask him how he intends to provide for all these offspring

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
two new dragons? ohmighosh.... we'll have to soon go on an expedition to find this frisky Daddy Dragon ... sit him down and ask him how he intends to provide for all these offspring

OH MY GOODNESS! that was so funny I almost spit my coffee all over the keyboard. you know dragons have more than One egg in a clutch. regardless, I think it is now time for us to step up and give them something productive to do. haha

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Totally funny but you are forgetting one thing, Dragons are magical creatures and they don't necessarily require a Daddy to reproduce. ;) :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh you are forgetting one thing Dev. Dragons are magical creatures and they do not necessarily require a Daddy to reproduce. ;) :mylittlepony:

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OH MY GOODNESS! that was so funny I almost spit my coffee all over the keyboard. you know dragons have more than One egg in a clutch. regardless, I think it is now time for us to step up and give them something productive to do. haha
OH YEAH!!! This sounds like the makings of a fun adventure. :thumbup: :mylittlepony:

Zeke

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great meeting last night with all the Governors there and participating. I'd like to welcome back the 1st Governor of Britain (Lady Damia), the 2nd Governor of Jhelom (Lord Seledor) and the 2 new Governors (Lord Uriah Heep of Skara) and "Lady" Madam Bunnie of Vespor. I was happy to see that the Governors of Yew (Lady Thank You), Moonglow (Lady Skye), and Magincia (Lord Mozart McNuge) had been re-elected. Oh and of course that scurvy Lord Jack Sparrow of Trinsic was there as well. After the meeting The King appointed Johnny Five as the new Governor of Minoc.

EM Avalon

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
we officially have all the seats filled and it is lovely to see! I am looking forward to see how much... trouble... I mean fun, we can stir up!

reikime3

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great meeting last night with all the Governors there and participating. I'd like to welcome back the 1st Governor of Britain (Lady Damia), the 2nd Governor of Jhelom (Lord Seledor) and the 2 new Governors (Lord Uriah Heep of Skara) and "Lady" Madam Bunnie of Vespor. I was happy to see that the Governors of Yew (Lady Thank You), Moonglow (Lady Skye), and Magincia (Lord Mozart McNuge) had been re-elected. Oh and of course that scurvy Lord Jack Sparrow of Trinsic was there as well. After the meeting The King appointed Johnny Five as the new Governor of Minoc.
Good report Zeke. TY and keep em coming. :thumbup: :mylittlepony: