• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor Meeting 3-12-17

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Drakelord submitted a new Article:

Governor Meeting 3-12-17

Governor Meeting 3-12-17​

First off I must apologize for being late to the Meeting. PAS had scheduled an event that should have been early but was late getting started. So I was a good 10 minutes late and missed King Blackthorn opening remarks. Again I am sorry.
View attachment 63561
Roll Call: The Council;
King Blackthorn
Queen Mum
Cinderella
Clym of Clough
Dezerai
Galahad
Lavendar
Miri
Vershawn

Governor-elect KHAN of New Magincia...
Citizens
View attachment 63562
I will be glad to see a full council at our next meeting. Back to mine notes. HRM Blackthorn stated that he was going to see about making sure that there will be three gates to the areas...
Read more about this article here...

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Why is New Magincia getting a new governor a month and a half before elections?
Because the other one never showed up for the meetings nor never email the EM reasons for being absents. But look at it this way if the citizens of New Magincia do not like the new Governor they can always vote him out at that next election.