• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Governor’s Meeting 9-22-17

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Governor’s Meeting 9-22-17​

This month’s meeting of the Council was a short one, with three Governors missing, all I am sure attending another meeting in another realm the King started it quickly.
9-22-17 Gov meeting.jpg

King Blackthorn: Welcome governors. Please have a seat. As always governors I ask for an update to start off our meeting of the state of affairs in your city, Governor of Jhelom, would you please start us off?

Galahad: Jhelom is quiet sire
King Blackthorn: That is good to hear I suppose with all the recent activity that has been happening
Galahad: It is ....seems safe from the battles
King Blackthorn: Let us hope the citizens will remain safe there
Galahad: Indeed. They are hard at work

King Blackthorn: Governor of Minoc what do you have to report?
Cinderella: much has happened since we last met
King Blackthorn: Please go on...
Cinderella: quicksilver elementals have taken over the area near the mines and the city keeps getting invaded on the 11th Brenda Joy and I came across a Captain ransacking my office I think he was trying to discover our strategies
King Blackthorn: oh dear
Cinderella: then later that day we found another at Governor's office in Yew. We did quickly deal with these intruders.
King Blackthorn: Did you manage to get anything of value from them?
Cinderella: I am very proud of all the citizens for their bravery in the fighting too. many spell books and armor
King Blackthorn: I see
Cinderella: I am especially proud of Kevin the Butcher for helping defend the ladies of the city, I think he needs a plaque in his honor at the butcher shop. His heroics must be widespread cause just last night we found 7 generals outside the butcher shop in Skara and thus ends my report.
King Blackthorn: oh 7 generals you say? I am happy to hear our citizens are taking up arms against these invaders. Perhaps. Governor of Moonglow what do you have to report tonight?

Dezerai: Sire, Governors. Currently, we are in a state of Siege at Moonglow, with raids on all the trades and invaders at the gates. I am asking the crown to awaken the Void Dragon if possible to help defend the city from attacks. *Sigh* The Dragon once help our city before maybe it can once more help us that is all I have.
King Blackthorn: I will speak to my scholars and see what we can do. Governor of Skara what say you?

Clym of Clough: we also have been invaded on two fronts the same as some other cities by some scoundrels that perceive themselves to be some sort of military we have repelled them but we, however.have these "outlaw" Britannia residents..........
King Blackthorn: please continue
Clym of Clough: Who seem to care more about killing all the mages and healers and then running away without helping us kill the rest of the outlaws that is our story, and I will say I am rather upset by the way that citizens of Britannia have turned against each other
King Blackthorn: I see, We need to deal with these outlaws somehow. These are troubled times we
must find a way to rally everyone together.
Clym of Clough: that is my Fair Farming Skara story.

King Blackthorn: Governor of Vesper what have you to say?
Lavendar: Vesper has been flooded and although we have tried to help those in need to relocate, the flood waters have not receded. To add to this grief as the other governors have mentioned many
of our cities have been invaded and this insidious evil group moves from city to city. Although we try to repel them they keep coming back.

Many of our citizens of Vesper have also been trying to repel the invasions for the other cities
I understand my city is under attack as we speak I do recognize the problem that our Governor of Skara has brought up but I would like to assure all of you there are many of us who will fight
to the death to try to repel these invaders and not balk at fighting the generals who are archers, and swords and macers. I am saddened that some would abandon the call to arms

King Blackthorn: I see. I too have something to mention regarding Vesper
Lavendar: Yes, Your Majesty? I would be glad to know what you would relay to us.
King Blackthorn: My scouts have reports of Mysterious creatures roaming near Vesper
They tell me they see them getting closer and closer I fear they may reach the city
Lavendar: I wish they would drown in the flood waters
King Blackthorn: I will be speaking with the Captain of the Guards tonight. When he next meets with his guards
Lavendar: Thank you, Your Majesty
King Blackthorn: Hopefully they can go out and investigate perhaps help remove them from harming any innocents. I have little info other than they are highly dangerous. Hopefully, this threat will be dealt with soon. Governor of Yew what have you to report?

Miri: Well, of course, we have been plagued with invasions too it seems to have a strange effect on our people..they all turn into thieves! But once the town is cleared they return to normal again, thank goodness
King Blackthorn: a spell overtaking them?
Miri: we are holding our own though
King Blackthorn: a curse?
Miri: aye some kind of spell
King Blackthorn: Interesting
Miri: they are very ashamed and endeavor to return whatever they took when they come to their senses so I think it is a spell of some kind

King Blackthorn: We definitely have to look into ways of defeating this menace that is troubling our cities
Miri: Indeed!
Dezerai: *nods*
King Blackthorn: and with the reports of this creature coming in near vesper more troubles keep plaguing us
Galahad: Send them to Jhelom ...trap them on the islands
Dezerai: *smiles*
King Blackthorn: I will have the guards look into the creature and keep them prepared for anything that may require their assistance
Miri: *laughs*
King Blackthorn: OK, Let's open the table up for anything you all may have need of me. Does anyone have anything else to add?

No one had anything to add.

King Blackthorn: Alright then I will call this meeting to an end.

After the meeting we had a special visitor; EM Xanthus.

EM Xanthus: Hello all. Wanted to chime in a brief moment. Sunday we will be having a guard meeting, the meeting may have some promotions at the beginning depending on the points
but it will start a week-long event the event on Sunday will introduce a creature which will invade the town I will have it attacking thru out the day every day until Friday's event which will unfold info about the creature and why it is attacking all you will know is some creatures are attacking Vesper for now.

So RBG better be ready, as from his words he will have the city attacked four times a day for a week. As Dezerai said, “sounds as if there will be a huge sale on death robes after it”.