• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gotta say

PaulCH

Journeyman
that it's strange starting over. I am absolutely not afraid of hard work and I really believe that half the fun is getting there. For example, I enjoy trying to figure out how to make money and build my toon at the same time. I am realizing as I play that my char is going to evolve as I go.

My end goal is GM Miner, Lumberjack, Magery, Medit, Eval then maybe hiding / stealth or inscription / alchemy or maybe smithing / tailoring but my char is going to start off gathering wool from sheep and building swords from killing spawn and gathering leather. Will probably make some money filling tailoring BODs. At the same time, I'm gathering reagents to possibly train inscription and alchemy.

May even pick up archery short term because there are chickens, turkeys and other misc birds around where the feathers are just too easy to get to pass up so can create bolts or arrows. Can obviously try to sell them also but changing course to archery is possible.

Not sure yet if I will continue my path to my end goal or if my char will get diverted...as I said, half the fun is getting there (without necessarily knowing where "there" is).

I realize that what I will need most help with is stuff that I take for granted on my other shards. For example, my mages already have spellbooks and if I create another mage char then I have inscription (and of course I can probably buy a full spellbook easily enough) so can simply create the spellbook. Here, I will have to find everything...hopefully, vendor search will treat me well. If not, I'll be counting on everyone here to sell me stuff at a fair price :) because for some things the tough part won't be coming up with the money but simply finding it.

If I'm not too busy playing then may post my progress as I go but it's interesting and fun so far :)

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
First, Gen Chat will be a great help for you, most are willing to help with basic gear, LRC suit and a filled spell book.
Second. look up the guild NOOB, they will help you get started and you will find other new Siege players to hang out with.
Take a look at the Community vendors at New Magincia to see what they buy.
Explore the public house teleporters, they will get you áround in the land.
Keep a spare suit in your bank, it make dying to a PK or looting monster less painful.

Welcome to Siege