• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Gotta love the aftermath of castle idocs!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
castle.png

150mill each x 2 people, with two others refusing to sell.. all blocking with 6 houses..... Ouch!

Man I love idocs =)

P.S. Kanoa your castle fell.

Last edited:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I can get him to sell it to you for 300m if you want.
Hrm owned.... such a strong word that would imply defeat, humiliation, and possession of.

I do not feel that word belongs in this senario. It is more appropriate to use in the senario the other day where this little girl (me!) owned yourself and 3 of your friends in pvp. You got owned there =)

Nah this scenario is much different. There are 4 people who "own" that spot (5 people now actually). The victor will be determined over time. My stake on this plot is done since I gave my ownership to guild members, so as much as I appreciate your generous business haggling....... I think I shall pass =)

Toodles!

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hrm owned.... such a strong word that would imply defeat, humiliation, and possession of.

I do not feel that word belongs in this senario. It is more appropriate to use in the senario the other day where this little girl (me!) owned yourself and 3 of your friends in pvp. You got owned there =)

Nah this scenario is much different. There are 4 people who "own" that spot (5 people now actually). The victor will be determined over time. My stake on this plot is done since I gave my ownership to guild members, so as much as I appreciate your generous business haggling....... I think I shall pass =)

Toodles!
DON'T TRUST GIGGLES WITH A CASTLE SHE BREAKS THEM OMGWTFBBQZ!!! PWNED! HAHAHA I WIN UO!

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Oh hai Flutter! Since your here and reminded me, I'll shall reinform you that.............. YOU OWE ME 100 MILL. k thx. *kisses*

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Oh hai Flutter! Since your here and reminded me, I'll shall reinform you that.............. YOU OWE ME 100 MILL. k thx. *kisses*
I would pay you but I cannot survive going into your castle to inspect it to make sure you have withheld your end of the bargin.

GIGGLES' CASTLE IS A PK NO ONE GO NEAR IT. TRUE STORY. IT PWN ME

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
MY CASTLE IS FIXED AND YOU STILL OWE ME 100MILL

:heart:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
MY CASTLE IS FIXED AND YOU STILL OWE ME 100MILL

:heart:
Actually since you never actually completely emptied the castle completely of all contents as was required in the small print of the contract the wager is null and void at this point.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Since im no longer selling that spot... might as well make it home muahahahahah!!
No stealing my awesome decoration ideas!

And Arc, in case you didn't notice, this thread is now about amusing ourselves and has very little, IN FACT.... absolutely nothing to do with you. =) Please take your silly business haggling elsewhere. Maybe to the trade forums?

THE WHOLE RED DYE THING IS MY THING GENESIS!! I HAVE PURCHASED A COPY WRITE PROTECTION!

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
OMG I SO TOTALLY TOLD YOU ABOUT THE RED DYE THING

LOL@anyone who doesn't find this thread as a joke.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Actually since you never actually completely emptied the castle completely of all contents as was required in the small print of the contract the wager is null and void at this point.
Stupid loopholes! :bs:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Blame Bishop
Bishop ruins EVERYTHING! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Bishop WHY!?!?!?!?!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Ebil... does it mean what you really think it means?