• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Got Account back but Whats Left?

tycinbry

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After reading on fixing this migration to EA/Mystic account crap, I am able to buy some time again for the account. What I want to know before I do, Did the Luna house drop and if it did is there anything left to come back too?

D

Dark Angel XXXX

OMG !!! OMG !!
Luna house is still there :)
BTW, Still have your castle for you, as if you thought I would get rid of it..Still has house sign that says "Home of the Mountain Kings"..
There is alot still here hehe
Number one is that I am still here, just waiting and waiting and waiting etc
Whatever you need your friends will do their best to get for you and you should know that too, we always help where ever we can.......
See you in game :)

Raider Red

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
After reading on fixing this migration to EA/Mystic account crap, I am able to buy some time again for the account. What I want to know before I do, Did the Luna house drop and if it did is there anything left to come back too?
I don't know about you luna house,but I just got my account back up and my castle is still there even though it should have dropped 6 months ago.so hopefully yours is there too.I would ceck for you but I dont remember the spot.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Pandarus is the teenage son of the B|F guildmaster... The only relation he has to the auction is that he's our landlord.