• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] Got 5 Maps when doing a Lev 6?

R

RichIX

Hi Guys,
A long time T-Hunter on Europa, "Rich" went and did a few level 6 maps last night and came back with 3 level 5s two from Guardians & one from a Randomly spawning monster when taking things out of the chest, and one lev 6 in the chest. I know that the Chests now contain maps & SOS's but was unsure if they changed the spawn chance of getting a T-Map off a guardian & non guardians to be alot higher? or was I just lucky?

O

Old Man of UO

Hi Guys,
A long time T-Hunter on Europa, "Rich" went and did a few level 6 maps last night and came back with 3 level 5s two from Guardians & one from a Randomly spawning monster when taking things out of the chest, and one lev 6 in the chest. I know that the Chests now contain maps & SOS's but was unsure if they changed the spawn chance of getting a T-Map off a guardian & non guardians to be alot higher? or was I just lucky?
It depends a bit on how much luck you have, but it does sound like the RNG is in your favor. I get a few maps off the Guardians and the spawn, but not that often!

R

RichIX

I have a 0 Luck on that particular day...
Must be just "Luck!" I did think it was odd getting so many but hey not complaining!