• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goose - Sonoma Pac Napa LS Siege Chessy Europa GL Drachs Cats Baja

Sheea

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for all the infol

Any Idea where to find the goose on Hokuto?

TIA,

Sheeana

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Not a clue and since I don't speak the language there it's rather hard to ask around.

Sheea

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, thats my problem too, the few players that answered had no clue also.
Most of the player just recall if you talk to them in english.

*sigh*

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
holy heck, when i was there this AM you couldnt even move there was a solid wall of people hanging out there.
your pic is kinda eerie with no one being there!

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will be gating to Covetous Atlantic location today from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm EST from the road beside Gooodman's Rune Library in Zento for those of you who would like a gate. I may gate longer if its busy.

Please note there is a quest that starts from Luna Bank if you wish to find it that way. A friend tells me its an interesting Quest about Atlantic's greed. I'll have to do it later. One more thing...Atlantic's statue says 1 more day.

overmap.jpg

Last edited:

Newbury

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Legends is located in field out side of Britain. Go to EM Hall in Britain and double click the sewing kit on floor and get EM sash.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The statue on Lake Austin is at the Lycaeum. There's a teal gate at the EM Hall in Britain and one at the Luna mint that will take you there.

Last edited:

Arrgh

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, there is a gate on 1st floor Luna mint to the reward for L.A. =)

Last edited:

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The statue on Lake Austin is at the Lycaeum. There's a teal gate at the EM Hall in Britain and one at the Luna mint that will take you there.
There is no more gate at the Brit EM Hall other than to the Rewards Hall...the gate at Luna Mint 1st floor isnt working..

You will need to run to the Lycaeum, for anyone who dont know this most famous area, here you go:

austinstatue.JPG

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yamato - There's a black hole on the ground near the shore by the West Britain Bank. Walk over it and you'll be teleported to near the waterfalls by Mistas in Ilshenar. You'll find the statue up the ladder/steps. There is a teal gate on the grass that will return you to the WBB, however it will probably disappear at shard maintenance later today.

Mizuho - The statue is at the Compassion gate in Ilshenar.

The rest of the Japanese shards have their events scheduled for Sunday at these local Japanese times, with the corresponding time in the Eastern Daylight time zone:

Asuka - 3/31 22:00 Japan Time = 9:00 a.m. EDT
Izumo - 3/31 21:00 Japan Time = 8:00 a.m. EDT
Sakura - 3/31 14:00 Japan Time = 01:00 a.m. EDT
Wakoku - 3/31 20:00 Japan Time = 07:00 a.m. EDT (Note: I'm not sure this event has anything to do with the goose statue.)

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
:eek: OH MY GAWD
full Goose Set.jpg :gee:

After barely any sleep :sleep2: and 2 days worh of cross shard trading I finally have the whole goose set! :D Hehe i think its soo neat they are the Japan Slime cloth Color!!
:heart: Sadie- Legends :banana:

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Congrats Sadie! My set is almost done.

By the way, how much are they selling for on your shards?

Sadie-

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats Sadie! My set is almost done.

By the way, how much are they selling for on your shards?
To be completely honest im not sure! no one is selling any on Legends atm but i have like 40 doubles lol i was thinking just selling em off for 1-2mil a pop

Reactions: THP

Voodoo Bad Mojo

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eek: OH MY GAWD
View attachment 13487 :gee:

After barely any sleep :sleep2: and 2 days worh of cross shard trading I finally have the whole goose set! :D Hehe i think its soo neat they are the Japan Slime cloth Color!!
:heart: Sadie- Legends :banana:
i dont know if thats the slime colors cause there was a lot of other colors then those, but that is definitely the colors of the AOS clothes - the 4 elemental colors with all the different percentage of intensity.

UO Guide AOS Colors

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The statue on Sakura was just placed at the big tree by the bard shop outside Haven. It says it has a 17 hour life span (it's 2 am EDT at the moment).

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The statue on Sakura was just placed at the big tree by the bard shop outside Haven. It says it has a 17 hour life span (it's 2 am EDT at the moment).
Thanks Tina! For those without an (EC) map (tool): Step out the moongate in Haven, follow the path to the North. In front of the town gate turn left and head two screens strictly to the west.

13 hours lifespann left

Attachments

Last edited:

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Easter!! if you have not picked up your goose on Atlantic, I will be sending gates to the statue for the next hour.. ending at 9:30am eastern.. statue times out sometime today.. Ill come back and gat for the last hour if I can..

oh yeah.. Top floor of the Luna Mint.. till 9:30am Eastern Standard

again.. Happy Easter..
Lew

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Wakoku statue has 10 hours left on it (as of 8:49 am EDT) and is located in the stable closest to Castle Blackthorne in Britain (just east of the Sorcerer's Delight mage shop).

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Izumo statue is at the Honesty shrine on Dagger Island and has 10 hours left on it as of 8:56 am EDT). Someone was gating people there from near the Luna moongate just now.

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asuka's event should be just starting. The EM site says to meet at the Nujelm EM hall (it's north of the tavern), should be a gate to there from near the West Britain Bank. It doesn't look like there will be any combat. I'm off to do Easter Bunny duties at our house and then will be gone for a few hours, so hopefully someone else who's up can find out where the Asuka statue ends up. I think that is the last one to be placed. Happy Easter everyone!

Kelly O'Brian

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Asukas Statue is down in Heartwood. (Access Heartwood through teleporter building in the middle of Yew). 10 hours lifespann...hurry up ;)

Special thanks to all the location locators and a Happy Easter to everyone!

Attachments

Last edited:

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Great Lakes statue is gone

Gem

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Chessie statue is gone too

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Napa's is also gone

You would think they would have lasted through Easter Day, hopefully peeps are not logging on today to get their gift!!

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Atlantic is still up, says 5 hours left.. Gates being sent from 2nd floor in Luna at noon till it gone I guess

Ron Silverbeard

Certifiable
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
The Izumo statue is at the Honesty shrine on Dagger Island and has 10 hours left on it as of 8:56 am EDT). Someone was gating people there from near the Luna moongate just now.
Txs Tina...this would be the last shard i need..now i try to go there with purchasing a boat and pack 4 accounts on it and SAIL AHOI! hehe
This will be fun!
Seems to be nobody there to share a gate or drop a rune...
Lets see how many peeps i can collect on a ship to sail to dagger island ;)

*Edited*
Met GOD and he showed me a nice way - just take a public corrupted crystal portal!
There is one at Luna - just get yourselfe to Dungeon Deceit and run south/east to the honesty shrine - bingo!

HURRY ONLY 5 HOURS LEFT HERE!

izumo_ccp.JPG izumo.JPG

Happy Easter everyone and a BIG THANK you for working every location out together! This is community!!
Ron

Last edited:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still checking on these, but here is current status of half the statues. Will fill in the rest in a few moments, hopefully.

Arirang - GONE
Asuka - 6 hours left (as of 1:23 pm EDT)
Atlantic - 3 hours left (as of 1:25 pm EDT)
Baja - 6 hours left (as of 1:28 pm EDT)
Balhae - GONE
Catskills - 3 hours left (as of 1:30 pm EDT)
Chesapeake - GONE
Drachenfels - 2 hours left (as of 1:32 pm EDT)
Europa - 5 hours left (as of 1:35 pm EDT)
Formosa - 3 hours left (as of 1:37 pm EDT)
Great Lakes - GONE
Hokuto - 1 hour left (as of 1:38 pm EDT)
Izumo - 5 hours left (as of 1:42 pm EDT)
Lake Austin - 4 hours left (as of 1:44 pm EDT)
Lake Superior - GONE
Legends - 6 hours left (as of 1:52 pm EDT)
Mizuho - 4 hours left (as of 1:58 pm EDT)
Mugen - GONE
Napa - GONE
Oceania - 3 hours left (as of 2:00 pm EDT)
Origin - 4 hours left (as of 2:01 pm EDT)
Pacific - GONE
Sakura - 5 hours left (as of 2:03 pm EDT)
Siege - GONE
Sonoma - GONE
Wakoku - 5 hours left (as of 2:05 pm EDT)
Yamato - 5 hours left (as of 2:06 pm EDT)

Last edited:

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be completely honest im not sure! no one is selling any on Legends atm but i have like 40 doubles lol i was thinking just selling em off for 1-2mil a pop
id be deffo interested buying the doubles...icq me 267 208 357

Lord Lew

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
2 hours left on Atlantics statue, sending gates from Luna for the next hour, till around 4pm eastern.. See the blue Mage

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thinks to himself "I'll just login on Easter and to get my Goose"

I find it a bit bizarre to login Easter Morning and find the statuette gone on my home shard.

Shouldn't it be available on Easter of all days?

Happy Easter folks!:grouphug:
what shard are you on Madrid? I might have one for you.

Madrid

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miri of Sonoma

I got some on other shards so I'm okay. Thanks for the offer that's very kind of you.

I just think it's crazy that on Easter Day the statute is disappearing. I think right now on every shard the statuette is gone.:coco:

The EMs or whoever need to get out a calender!

Call me crazy for thinking I could get my Easter Gift on Easter Sunday.:p

Miri of Sonoma

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Miri of Sonoma

I got some on other shards so I'm okay. Thanks for the offer that's very kind of you.

I just think it's crazy that on Easter Day the statute is disappearing. I think right now on every shard the statuette is gone.:coco:

The EMs or whoever need to get out a calender!

Call me crazy for thinking I could get my Easter Gift on Easter Sunday.:p

You are welcome :) Happy Easter everyone!!

Lady Storm

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree.. the Statues should have been up till the maintence on monday to give those who wanted true Easter gifts...time to get them..
Atlantics EM is a mean person for the hell to get what is a gift... and all it represents to people. While other EM's did cute and nice storylines for their poeple to find their gift..
Happy Easter to All..................

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah i didn't get any on Origin as this was a busy weekend for me, I didn't get ac hance to even look up where it was till tonight and found it gone when I got there.

4 days on a holiday weekend is a bit short.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Well considering it's a gift for a Holiday one would think they would have been made available to anyone and everyone who wanted one. But some EM's are really rather vile making them hard to get for folk ....... sadly they are a gift...... and for a holiday like Easter when we are celebrating the fact of Jesus's Rising well I find it just sad that anyone would be left out from getting it.

Honestly with folk visiting Family and going to Church and such on Easter one would think they would give us a bit of time to get them not a few mere hours.

Highly anti-virtuous if you ask me.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Origin's gift statue was put out on Tuesday night (i didn't even have time to look till this weekend to see about it) and when I logged in last night it was gone. Kinda surprising since Sonoma was up for 2 weeks essentially

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I picked up some on every shard if someone completely missed out on getting a statue on their home shard. All of the statues I got still have intact eggs except on Sonoma where I clicked them all and some other shard where I think I clicked on one or two. I just hang on to stuff like this on the shard where I got it, so I'm not really interested in cross-shard trading with anyone, selling statues, or helping someone to complete a collection of all colors. Just tell me in a PM if you missed out and I'll try to get you a statue. No guarantees on color or anything. You'll get a random choice! Please note: This does not apply to Atlantic. I got a couple of statues there and decided I'd had enough of the nonsense.

Last edited: