• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Gooooooood morning Catskills

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This is rock and roll baby!!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week....summer is grinding down, I am In Exams now before a little time off and September semester is around the corner. Lots of time to game still before life get too crazy......so tell me what is your favourite thing to hunt or quest to do??

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning to you sir. I like to hunt peerlesses such as lady Mel, dread horn, medusa or travesty. I like to do tmaps. Pretty much anything the guild or a group of friends likes to do I can get on board with. I also like pvp and spawn fights. Ohh I forgot, I like sailing around and attacking Orc ships. Have you done any of the high seas content yet TW?

Here's wishing everyone a great day!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't upgraded to High seas ya...was gonna wait until I got bored of being back and hunting in groups..champing ..etc ...The I was planning to.
Do you recommend I accelerate that timeline?

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would certainly get it. I'd hate to see you miss out in case we decide to do this soon.

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well you could I suppose, but I think once you see the new boats, you will want one. The all have different attributes such as speed, sustainable damage, storage and number of cannons. You have to use the cannons to attack the Orc/Merchant ships and destroy them before you can jump aboard, loot the goods and capture(or kill) the Dread Pirate.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I haven't upgraded to High seas ya...was gonna wait until I got bored of being back and hunting in groups..champing ..etc ...The I was planning to.
Do you recommend I accelerate that timeline?
Dude, get high seas. For serious. ;)