• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye!

G

With this lastest tech issue in the game I am quitting.
My sims include AnnieKins
And a bunch of others.
4 accounts and 23 sims. It has been fun and Groovy's Gang is gone forever.
I will miss my sims and all my real life friends. See ya on yahoo or msn messenger.

G

Unfortunately no one can make you stay. All we can do is suggest you give EAL another chance. Hate to have to lose a fellow citizen of EAL.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Can I have your stuffs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha you beat someone to the punch.

G

<blockquote><hr>

And a bunch of others.
I will miss my sims and all my real life friends. See ya on yahoo or msn messenger.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suggest you stay and give EAL another chance.

I

imported_herk1287

lol No dont quit stay with game, please reconsider

G

i probably wont be far behind
cant find any help resolving game issues, and dont think im alone

M

MissGameGirl

Sorry to loose another of the good girls! You will be missed. Please come back? If you leave the odds will keep tipping in the wrong direction.
But I think I understand why you are leaving? It feels like I am on an old rollercoaster, the merge started me out with heart pounding anticipated joy, I hopped in this little sims cage *sim blows kisses and waves goodbye to simoleans* and after a few too many twist and turns and atm withdrawls by an avatar who doesn't know what kind of $ she is even spending, on stuff that is disappearing, it hit me, I am flying through the air on old wooden tracks, the ride takes a deep nose dive, I wasn't expecting it to be like this, *rl person puts avatars primal scream to shame*. But, for now I am holding on for dear life, holding on to the promises of what lays ahead. If nothing else, I keep telling myself it promises to be one hell of a ride! So I think I do understand why another person is saying "I need off this ride." But please don't delete! Come back and check on us in a month.
P.S. Bring the emergency kit back with you, I think I have splinters in my a*atar!

G

I never liked the idea for the merging of the cities. But the way I saw it whatever had to be done to keep the game alive. I will forever love the game. The people I meet and the game itself.

I

imported_Mavric

<blockquote><hr>

And a bunch of others.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I can understand quitting, hell I know I've quit a bunch of times over the past couple of years.
Tell you one thing, I always seem to come back.
My advice to you, is to take a break for a week or so, maybe longer, than give it another try. Who knows when you come back maybe some of the bugs will be fixed.

Mavric

T

tune71

<blockquote><hr>

And a bunch of others.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am pretty much with you, I am trying to stick it out to see what happens. But it is becoming way to frustrating. I have 4 accounts and hubby has a few as well. We have been talking about it tonight, while we try many other games. I love the people in the game, and that is what has kept me here this long. This game is pretty special to hubby and I, as we met on TSO. Good luck on your journey and hope you find ya out there in cyber land somewhere.

G

In the last couple of months I remember reading thru the posts and reading so many ppl wanting to leave. But I find it so hard to believe that they would. The love of the game is so strong and for the most part they aren't willing to give it up, like me. So as I see it if you were willing to stick with the game then then stick with it now. Like Mavric suggested take a hiatus and come back and see. Don't make a rash decision on the spot.

Give it time and I hope that we are able to say in the future that we were thankful for not giving up on TSO.

G

This is nothing personal against you leavers, but I can't help but draw parallells with the "I'm leaving!"-threads here, and the "I'm leaving!"-threads on guild forums in other games.

I've never liked that sort of threads.
It's often some person that is disgruntled with the way the guild/in this case the game is run, and can't just leave, oh no - they must also make big slamming threads about it in hopes of getting replies to cater to their ego.

"No no don't leave us *cry*" and stuff like that.

These people often manage to convince the whole guild / in this case game community, that it's good to leave, it's good to hop on the bandwagon and just do like they do, and leave in disgust.

Threads like that are very dangerous and detrimental to the overall spirit of the guild / in this case game.

My opinion is - if you're gonna leave the game, leave, but don't drag us all down the negativity trail with you.
Also, if you're gonna leave, LEAVE REALLY, don't just hang on and keep playing for free.

There is a huge amount of returning old players - and a huge amount of new players trying it out. For every "I'm leaving!"-thread there are like 100 threads that were never written, about being positive, about loving the game, about standing by the developers now that they are doing everything in their power to preserve this game for us.

I for one am not leaving, I wanna be a part of this.

I'm considering paying for another account, too.
It's a rocky ride now but it's getting better all the time.
Everywhere we see evidence of these guys listening to us, caring what we have to say, letting us influence stuff.

G

You are not alone. I know several who have quit already for various reasons -- reasons range from lack of help with technical issues to dissastisfaction with the direction the merge and other changes have taken this game in.

It needs to be acknowledged that changes to this game are causing a great deal of dissatisfaction. I'm hanging on for the handful of my friends who do still show up to play on occasion. Other than that ... the game has become lame.

I

imported_aldldl

<blockquote><hr>

Threads like that are very dangerous and detrimental to the overall spirit of the guild / in this case game.

---&gt;about standing by the developers now that they are doing everything in their power to preserve this game for us.

Everywhere we see evidence of these guys listening to us, caring what we have to say, letting us influence stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]
Agreed. I was amazed when I saw how much the developers talk to the end-users here! I loved it and I'm sticking around for a while to see how it works out.

Yea this update seemed to make it rough, but hey if everything were smooth sailing all the time would you ever enjoy it?

P

Paula778

<blockquote><hr>

This is nothing personal against you leavers, but I can't help but draw parallells with the "I'm leaving!"-threads here, and the "I'm leaving!"-threads on guild forums in other games.

It's often some person that is disgruntled with the way the guild/in this case the game is run, and can't just leave, oh no - they must also make big slamming threads about it in hopes of getting replies to cater to their ego.

These people often manage to convince the whole guild / in this case game community, that it's good to leave, it's good to hop on the bandwagon and just do like they do, and leave in disgust.

My opinion is - if you're gonna leave the game, leave, but don't drag us all down the negativity trail with you.
Also, if you're gonna leave, LEAVE REALLY, don't just hang on and keep playing for free.

There is a huge amount of returning old players - and a huge amount of new players trying it out. For every "I'm leaving!"-thread there are like 100 threads that were never written, about being positive, about loving the game, about standing by the developers now that they are doing everything in their power to preserve this game for us.

[/ QUOTE ]

I find those kind of threads interesting and totally okay to start!
Maybe some can be talked into staying, some might need closure.

Those discussions might put more pressure on the developers, so others with the same technical problems can play again soon...

For you/us where everything is going smooth, we're so thrilled that we keep activating more and more accounts again, I find it not fair to judge over peoples complaints that had nothing but trouble.
Image you couldn't play?!

G

<blockquote><hr>

For you/us where everything is going smooth, .., I find it not fair to judge over peoples complaints that had nothing but trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I understand that - my own judgement of things changes sometimes when I get a bad experience. When I see it from "the other side" I can feel what the complainers are feeling.

But I still think it's wrong to paste complaints all over. These boards are crawling with complaints. There is no need for more, the only thing that will happen is that the developers will stop listening to us.
Valid, to the point, bug reports - that's much better. They want to hear what is wrong in the game now that it's in beta.

Beta means it is in testing and is getting better and better, with our help.

I still think:
If you wanna leave, leave.
Don't make a sob-thread about you leaving.
At least consider why you are making that sort of thread. What do you hope to accomplish?

If you leave, LEAVE... You are still supporting the game if you mooch around and play for free.
If it's that bad, just leave...

W

Wizuss

<blockquote><hr>

At least consider why you are making that sort of thread. What do you hope to accomplish?

If you leave, LEAVE... You are still supporting the game if you mooch around and play for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

Associating a free player with being a mooch is very negative. And playing in TC3 as a free player does not invalidate any opinions or suggestions - particularly since EA _encouraged_ me to come back to play for free - so I think if EA is ok with that, paying subscribers need to stop with the "we're better than you because we pay" - that's a nasty attitude to have - and no I am not accusing you of that - just saying it's something I have noticed.
Sometimes, the _only_way_ to get something noticed and addressed is to shout out about it, particularly if going the usual route doesn't have any effect. Think of it as a protest movement

If you have consistently sent in bug reports according to protocol and those reports are not addressed, your frustration is no less valid than if you are a paying subscriber. I was a subscriber after the original beta and left because of issues that were not addressed. So, coming back at the urging of EA, to play for free, I see several positive changes . . . but I also see some very large issues.
With jobs broken and payouts lowered, the game has been reduced to a high-bandwidth chat application. This needs to be addressed. I check the forum daily for news regarding jobs and haven't seen anything from the devs, so if anyone knows where this information can be found, I would really appreciate a link because I might just be missing it.

I

imported_Fire Dragon

<blockquote><hr>

I still think:

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. So tiring to read threads of ppl saying they are leaving, in what seems like a blatant attempt at getting sympathy or to see if ppl would try to talk them out of it. Same as those saying they are going to quit paying and run a free account; at least then they may stop complaining, if they are no longer paying for it.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Good Luck! Subscribers have to do what's best for themselves.

There's always the freebie account later on if you decide to check out the changes down the road.

S

Shyanne1

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

For you/us where everything is going smooth, .., I find it not fair to judge over peoples complaints that had nothing but trouble.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea I understand that - my own judgement of things changes sometimes when I get a bad experience. When I see it from "the other side" I can feel what the complainers are feeling.

But I still think it's wrong to paste complaints all over. These boards are crawling with complaints. There is no need for more, the only thing that will happen is that the developers will stop listening to us.
Valid, to the point, bug reports - that's much better. They want to hear what is wrong in the game now that it's in beta.

Beta means it is in testing and is getting better and better, with our help.

I still think:

[/ QUOTE ]

If the boards aren't for complaints and posting about problems with the game what exactly is it for? Is it for all the players who love the game to come and discuss how much they love it. Nope. It's for people who are having problems in the game to come and post about them and maybe they might find a fix or get a suggestion from another player about how to fix the problem they might be having.

I don't really like the "I'm Leaving" posts either but they have a right to post them. There are so many posts here that if you don't like a particular one then don't read it and certainly don't post in it. If all you are posting is that you don't think the post should be posted then walk on by. We all have to remember that there are ages from 13 on up and different personalities on this board. Some people post just to hear "no, don't go STAY" For some people this is all they have. ONLINE is all they have. If we remember that then it may be easier for those of us that have other things besides this game to understand.

B

BearlyWrong

I have quit in the past and now I'm thinking that this game is becoming too much like life.
I dont want to live paycheck to paycheck in a game.
My favorite part of the game was creating the lots and decorating. Now you have to work so hard to get a lot let alone furnish it that it seems near impossible.

I think the Real Life is going into a recession and Ea land is in Depression.

I loved it when Dragons cove first came out and we had to work hard to earn everything. But at least then we felt we could actually earn it. Now it feels like you'll never work long enough or hard enough to get anywhere.
I mean you have save up to put a floor in your house if and thats a big IF you actually get to have walls on your house. I loved TSO but Ea Land is driving me away with their Economics. I can handle the bugs and blunders but the Money issues are just a bit too extreme.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

Why don't you 2 take your argument to a more appropriate thread of your own making?

Instead of just wishing a departing player well, you two wanna make about you.
No wonder this player is leaving.

G

I'm with Mav - when the game isn't fun anymore for a player, I think the player is smart to go do something else.

Best wishes to you, somesimlady. I hope this will be a break and not goodbye forever.

I

imported_DutchAmerica

With 4 accounts? How much you wanna bet she isn't gone long? And she is welcome back when ever she wants to come back.

I would suggest that she create all her favorites on her oldest account so that they get 'amnestied' and then keep that one.

That way, she'll accrue her weekly $500 stipend and when she does decide to hop back and visit, she'll have a little nest egg to play with.

But that's just my suggestion.

T

toujour777

I sympathize w/ the sims leaving. I'm feeling fustrated w/ my sims... I'm thinking ab out maybe trying a non paying account and then I won't be so upset when I have only one working sim. Its unfortunate to see sims leaving. I don't think its a cry for sympathy so much as a clousure for them. Its not an easy desicon to make. I myself have been on the fence for a few weeks. I'm going to give it one more month. I really would hate to leave, but to pay for something that doesn't work isn't smart. Don't be hard on the people saying goodbye. They don't mean harm I'm sure. its important for us to know why people leave and come back and this is our chance.

G

good luck with all your future endeavors. Do whats right for you.

Watch out. I have a huge list of people that left the game and do not sign onto yahoo any longer. Be prepared to lose contact with those friends.

It happens

G

I do hope you come back.

This should be a wake up call for the TSO people. May people are not posting here they are just quiting.

Please up the payouts before more people quit. What ever direction this game is taking we don't see a happy ending. We should have better payouts lower prices on building and pet supples. People are getting major tired of having poor sims.

G

I sympathize with your post...and admire your resolve...Its a hard decision to make. After yesterday I found it really easy to log out and find something else to do. I shocked myself...however I realized there are just some aspects of the game I personally cant play without. So I feel your pain...but do hope that you will reconsider and also hope that the devs will rethink some of the things they want to change. The game maybe sunk without the devs, (who I know and appreciate the long hours and how hard they work) but by the same token without the players there is no game either. Im glad you shared your thoughts and know that others are feeling the same way.

G

NOIP

This game has made a huge transition from a game called The Sims Online to one called EA-Land.

Not everyone that played TSO is going to like the new game, and a certain percentage of players leaving because of the differences, has always been inevitable, and not at all unexpected.

Points of stress are the most likely times for these expected exodus' to occur....and the final merges, job &amp; connectivity bugs and the CC recall are a high point of stress this week.

I don't believe that a few goodbye/almost goodbye posts during a stressful week, should be taken seriously, as an indication of the state of the game.

Some people were always doomed to leave....hopefully, the new players and future players, will completely out number the ones that inevitably leave.

I

imported_Shirl1211

<blockquote><hr>

i probably wont be far behind
cant find any help resolving game issues, and dont think im alone

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto..Same crap, different day!

I

imported_Qute Pi

I'm sorry you decided to go, I know we all need to do what is best for ourselves.
Sometimes (like yesterday for me) we get overwhelmed with the problems, no matter how dedicated or positive we try to remain.

As for the post, I don't like to see goodbye posts, but at the same time, as a community, when someone says goodbye we should make sure they really want to go, and aren't leaving out of temporary frustration.

If there is anything I can do to help you get through this rough time in our game, I am here for you, and I'm sure many others are as well. Otherwise I wish you well in whatever choices you decide to make.

G

I find it a greater shame that you feel the need to "shoot the messenger", and try to make the message, personal.

It is not personal....just a reality check on the long view of this whole process.

Perhaps you feel I should sit around wringing my hands and sobbing my eyes out because some stranger posted they were leaving a game......like, I haven't read a million threads just like this, over the years?

G

<blockquote><hr>

I find it a greater shame that you feel the need to "shoot the messenger", and try to make the message, personal.

It is not personal....just a reality check on the long view of this whole process.

Perhaps you feel I should sit around wringing my hands and sobbing my eyes out because some stranger posted they were leaving a game......like, I haven't read a million threads just like this, over the years?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, but nor is it always appropriate to 'post from the hip' and allow our fingers to type what we are thinking if it is purely punitive to post it....if it has some real value then fine but I don't see where the 'don't let the door hit you....' posts have any real value anymore than the 'I'm leaving and taking my 2341453 friends/accounts with me!!' do. I need to add this to my sig line because I'm sick of retyping it but its a concept that more and more every day seems to be lost: Two wrongs do not make a 'right'. People need to start treating others how they want to be treated, IMO, not just well he/she was an ass to me so I am gonna dish it back. All that leads to is a vicious cycle of 'one ups'.

I

imported_princess45001

just 1 question if you guys are so tired of hearing im leaving y come in this post to begin with?it was obviously an im leaving post.im really getting tired of seeing e1 complaining about complaints i mean really do you not think a majority of this stuff would been fixed if e1 just sat around and said oh theyll fix it ill just stay quiet?and did it ever occur to you that maybe this post was left to tell their friends they were leaving (hint im leaving title)or just to say goodbye geez

I

imported_Calina.Rhiannon

I'm sorry to hear you're leaving and hopefully this will only be a break, not permanent. The game has become much more difficult, yes, but I'm still holding on to hope that it will not remain *as difficult* after Beta is complete. I'm sure we're in for many more changes, big and small, before we're out of the tunnel.

T

tune71

In the beginning of the changes, I remember many post on "im leaving" now most of these people were pretty new and fed up. Now we are losing old players who really love this game, most of us come to the game to escape rl and meet new people. Everyone here has to admit this game has become very frustrating. I find i am not relaxed and happy after playing, I am snappy and mad.
When I posted that I am pretty much done with it, I was in no way looking for anyone to talk me into staying. Maybe I am hoping that the Devs will see these posts and in some way come up with a plan. I have ran many businesses both online and off, and I would never launch a business without first having a solid business plan and having the base of the business built. First impressions are everything and do you guys really think new players are going to stay? I wish that EA would just shut down the game, hire extra staff and get it together. I know many would be sad going a month or so without the game, but when they launch it again with more of a solid ground. We all know we would be back and excited to see what has changed. The devs work way to hard right now, trying to keep the game up and keep us all happy as well as try to get to work on their plan. They have sped things up for us, and we are just as much to blame for the problems in the game as anyone for rushing them. If we indeed want our game to be a success, we need to let them take over and go with their business plan. Beta testing is usually players that are testing a almost finished game and then we work out the bugs. Many of the bugs we have found now, they could have found on their own without us all in the game. Again this is my opinion, and i do hope the devs read this thread and know that we all appriciate the work they are doing, but i feel that having us all in the game making demands right now is not the right way to make this game a success. I say close it down fast, and when you do make it live.. Make it new!

G

Maybe Gilly u need a new job.

The point is not for you to sob. The point is that people are leaving because of what is happening. You should be passing on this information to the devs.

I think is so sad that you have read so many threads about people leaving. We need every player we can get. I would guess that EA would not be happy to lose 4 accounts in one swoop.

M

magictree

This is going to my very first post on the boards. I am a returning founder player who quit probably 2 years ago until I received an email from Luc asking to return. I am not a complainer nor will i sit here and pick apart every problem I have with this game. One thing I do want to say is when I was invited back, the email said that the game was "fun" again. I basically have not seen anything "fun" added to the game from when I left 2 years ago! There has not been one new Job Object, Skill Object, Sim Interaction, or ANYTHING that made this game famous. When I came back I guess I expected too much to see new "fun" things added to the game. All I have seen is a ton of CC with absolutely NO interactions whatsoever. It was not me that came back demanding "fun" stuff. It was Luc emailing me telling me how "fun" the game is again.
Also, I really don't have a problem with the payouts or even the fact that the game still has bugs to be worked out. But the only really "fun" job objects are the interactive ones, pizza, code, maze, band, etc. With the very low payouts and the VERY low skill bonus, there is no purpose in making money on these objects as there is no reward. If there is a bot problem with pizza and maze, then remove them from the game! We cannot play them anyway in the condition they are in. Instead of spending so much time and effort in these bot problems, why not concentrate on making NEW interactive objects. I came back after quitting once before when I had heard about the new Casino objects. I think THAT was a step in the right direction. Why isnt there interective objects like poker where we could control our own payouts/losses thru bets etc. It is just a thought. I have now paid for 2 months on 2 accounts, and so far have not seen much "fun" added to the game. The email should've said this game is SOON TO BE fun again, as I do believe it has the potential to be fun again. But until then, I will probably stop paying very soon until I see the "fun" tht I was told was already here...
Cheers!

E

Elizabeth Z

I have to agree here. I came back just recently maybe a week to 10 days ago? I have the attention span of a gnat. And what did I find?

I found the same ole game only now I have to sit and skill. Boring ole skills in order to make any money which I have no problem with but I've tried for this time to go to sim jobs , money houses etc and yet I made a grand total of $2k in the few days I've played and that includes my $500. stipend.

Like others I work hard in real life. My job is stressful I come to online games and more significantly EALand for FUN. I don't mind setting goals and working for them Heck no! I have no problem working towards anything. I don't want things handed to me on a silver platter however .... If its gonna take a casual gamer 6 months to afford to even buy a lot and maybe a bed for that lot then its not what I'm looking for. Frankly I see the ole game only worse. Now everyones broke and your still doing the same ole things. What has custom content brought other then lag? I don't see where you can interact with the items and I could care less to see others personal photos or those of their kids on their lot. Yes Im sure their proud but honestly it means nothing to me.
And yessss the AFK problem in skill houses persist to the MAX.
So I've quit yet again and uninstalled yet again... but I'll never say never cuz who knows maybe they will make something of this game and maybe I tried it again too soon. Take care all and have fun.

Liz.

S

snowboarder

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

And a bunch of others.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I can understand quitting, hell I know I've quit a bunch of times over the past couple of years.
Tell you one thing, I always seem to come back.
My advice to you, is to take a break for a week or so, maybe longer, than give it another try. Who knows when you come back maybe some of the bugs will be fixed.

Mavric

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Advice. If nothing else just switch to a free account so u don't loose anything and come try again in a couple months.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Maybe Gilly u need a new job.

The point is not for you to sob. The point is that people are leaving because of what is happening. You should be passing on this information to the devs.

I think is so sad that you have read so many threads about people leaving. We need every player we can get. I would guess that EA would not be happy to lose 4 accounts in one swoop.

[/ QUOTE ]People come and people go. That's the way life is in an MMORPG. For every one person leaving the game, there's one joining in for the first time.

This is especially true when a game makes major fundamental shifts in gameplay. People disgruntled with the changes will leave, while new players who either like the changes or have no experience with how things used to be join in.

It is completely unrealistic to expect that the changes EA-Land is undergoing as it transitions from TSO are going to please everyone. I am saddened when I see people leave; but at the same time, I'm not going to run around exclaiming that the sky is falling every time someone does leave. It's life.

I'm sure the devs are well aware when people leave. But they're not going to go around waving their arms in the air yelling "OMGOMGOMGOMG someone's leaving this game! Quick, sound the alarm horns!!!!!!!11!!!111!!!" every time someone does.

Again, it's sad when someone leaves; but in periods of transition such as what this game is going through, it is expected.

To the OP: I am sorry you feel you must leave. Please know that you will be missed, and that you are always welcome to return when things calm down. Your sims will still be here waiting for you, no matter how long you're away.

G

I agree.

If you're leaving I wish you the very best in your gaming future. I wish you would stay but you must do what you must to make you happy.

If you take a break dont stay gone too long, but one of the cool things about coming back is people are alway happy to see you.

If you quit and later say dang I miss all my friends I'm coming back, I will welcome you with open arms.

I've learned one thing about the net, people come and go if we're lucky they come back to us. To all the friends I've loved and lost, come back and visit! We miss you.

G

I did not post here to start a fight. I simply just wanted to say goodbye to the people in game that I did not get to say goodbye to the last time I logged in. NOW to settle the debate I want to tell you why I am leaving the game. I am quitting the game because with all the tech stuff going on it just was not fun anymore. The game used to be fun and now I go log on and CRASH! I want to play a game where I do not have to be a computer tech person. I want to play a game where you click an icon and you actually get to play. I do not want to come to the forum and spend 2 hours waiting for someone not on the dev. team to come up with a temp. fix. I do not want to spend all day or all night refreshing forums to find out when the game is coming back on. I would rather spend $40 and have a fun night out with my family once a month. I used to play the game 2-3 days straight with no sleep to get into the top 100 list because it was fun and I liked helping my friends. I liked it better when we had one city to play at a time and you could really get to know people and oh my! Free accounts! That's another reason I am quitting the game. I am not spending my money feeding up to 15 freeloading sims in my store. Buffet after buffet. It is not fun because I do not even know what they are saying because I can not speak their language. I do not want to play a game that stresses me out. I uninstalled all of TSO and took out all the extra stuff needed to make CC and re-installed sims 2. I am not becoming a free player and all my stuff is either spoken for or getting deleted. Two great friends are taking care of everything in game for me until my subscription runs out on the 7th. Take care and do not fight in the forums. That drives people away also.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]
Nah - when I go, I'm gonna leave a bruise.

I

imported_eggchick7

I understand where ur coming from Donavan..I for one have had enough negativity...there is always going to be problems with the game to a greater or lesser degree, the Devs (unfortuately) are not Gods and not only have their work cut out for them but also their own lives too....its difficult having the free players but I guess also a new way to lure them too:) the more incentive the more likely hood of the game surviving...it can be a frustrating vicious circle but if we dont stick with it and ride the 'storm' out we will lose much more than this.