• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Goodbye UO, goodbye old friends and whoever else it may concern.

AzSel

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello

I officially quit UO probably a year ago and a few months ago I gave all my stuff away to some friends who still plays and I "executed" the accounts. I started playing in 97 and I enjoyed the game for many,many years. I had a few breaks here and there, but roughly I played the game for 12-13 years.

UO was a great game and its still pretty good, but I dont have the time and interrest to keep playing anymore. Thank you UO for being a big part of my life and thank you to all those that I knew and still know today. I will never forget.

The last years of playing UO I was mainly doing RP in CoY, ERPA and the communities that followed. Thank you to all who contributed to the RP and made my UO experience that much better. A special thanks to Prince Orlando, Ao, Hoagie, Escaflowne and various other members of the RP community.

Thank you to the entire crew of Wardens of Yowlumne [WoY] you guys rock!

Here is a few of my chars:

Atreyu Illvastar
Azuth of Selune [WoY]
Azystaein [WoY]
Celuvian Haap [BoC]
Jhonas Adraldor [-V-]
Krig'kar [Orc]
Jionas Korsa [Grd]

Byeeee UO and byeee friends:)

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Goodbye my old friend :) I wish you all the best in your future adventures! Be sure to stay in touch, could play you at other games :)

Serafi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don`t think I ever met your roleplaying characters, but I have seen your name on the boards from time to time. Safe travels in what you now will use your time on. UO might even still be there if or when you decide to come back :)

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
AZ!!!!!!!
good luck mate, thanks for all the help you gave me in WoY

say hi on icq i log in daily still, cant break the habit ;)

PwnySlaystation

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey fella.

Dante of Selune here! been a long time!

Sorry to see you've left, im hardly about now.

Take care :)

Kas Valentine

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cheerio 'Haap, hope you have a good one. I'm confident your tremendous skills with digital magic will transfer well to other pursuits ! :hug:

LadyNico

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh dear. I am late to the farewell party, as usual, but on the off chance you'll pop in again sometime, you'll be missed, Az. *hugs*

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Revolving Door always kept well oiled...............:thumbup: