• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Goodbye Drachenfels...

Magdalene

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I'd never say that, but the time has come.
I will be stepping down as Drach moderator after god knows how many years. Gilmour will be taking over *applause* soon.

I will also be closing my accounts, as soon as I can get myself to updating the client and packing a bit. My homes are not a biggie (they once were, but alas, they are now just 2 Felucca towers), I will have a look at my belongings, which by nowadays standards are also not very valuable, mothball whatever has emotional value to me and log off...

Yes, you can have some of my stuff, if you ask nicely.

See you around for the last time.

(I will be around on Stratics as overall Forums Administrator for all instances though).

Gilmour

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aww :( sad to see you go, but do take care and wish you well and good fortune where ever you need it / end up :)

i will keep an eye on frarc !

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All the best for your future endeavours, Magdalene!

And by all means, don't be a stranger here on your 'home' forums! :heart:

P

PitrGri

Agora podemos ir beber o nosso café... hehe.

I bet you will return! everyone does!

TanAge

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh it makes me sad to see that post :(
Come Back in some Times ok ??? ;)

L

Laroen

OH sorry to hear that.

Goodbye Mags,
I've to say I loved the time I worked with you here on stratics and our (sometimes) long chats in ICQ.
I hope our ways will meet sometimes again.

Despedida
Laroen