• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning..er Afternoon... Catskills! Mar 12, 2009

C

Corvak

You bunch of slackers have been forgetting these threads :p

Therefore i'm not sharing this bacon with anyone! Mmmmm.....

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can't speak for the rest, but yes, I am in fact a slacker. This is quite evident if you look at my posting record. I mainly post between 9am and 6pm, when I'm supposed to be working.

*puts on an ornate gold crown*
You may call me King Slacker.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Walks into kitchen, sniffing the air****

To be honest, I'm too cheap to keep the heat on in my home. Its a steamy 45 degrees Fahrenheit (inside) right now. I layer up on the blankets and sleep with a knit hat on. So, the mornings are terribly chilly, and I usually hop right in the warm shower, then quickly dress. Then its to my truck where I have wonderful, wonderful wonderful heat. Once I get home then I pop a few beers which warms my blood...er maybe brain so I'm not focused on my shivering. When it warms up in a few months I'll look very forward to my morning Stratics rituals again. :)

****Looks around for the bacon that I smell****

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*generally waits to blow up everything with blackrock*

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good I was tired anyway *yawns* just tell me when Thursday morning gets here.. *flops back down to sleep more*

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're awful sleepy these days. Hmmm...
*wonders if Vallend might have Mono*

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope it is just cold here and my oh so soft bed is warm... Only one thing missing though... but... well... ummm... This Forum is a PG board.