• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Good Morning Catskills

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Friday.....
so what is everyone doing this weekend...
In game or out.....
( but mostly interested in what you doing ingame)
:)

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well in game i will be helping my husband train his new char and then farming like all ways hehe

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well he training sword bushido tact and anat, i am framing in shame for stuff to unravel with my imbu

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just went and did a lap around ilshner with my puppy....I forgot how much fun and how much I curse playing in ilsh :)

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I spent the weekend recovering from yet another surgery. Not much fun, I cam tell you that for sure. I plan to start the week in pain,(yay Vicodin!) then move on, say mid week to being mildly comfortable.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
last time I had a week of pain was when I did my divorce settlement... talk about an pain :)
Feel better sir

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and well met Podolak, how have the years treated you...it is good to see your name on the forums!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am old and wrinkly now, wait I was always old and wrinkly, dammit.

I hadn't had my coffee yet, I am allowed!

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It makes you think you are younger, I have a broken mirror that makes me think I am less wrinkly.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gooooooooood morning Catskills. Long weekend up here in Ontario so hoping to get a little extra gaming in at some point! ( normally it means the opposite for me)
Hoping to transfer another character back to cats this weekend , then maybe I will try to check out the pvp scene and get my ass handed to me a few times , as I figure out the routines.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had sent a couple characters to Origin with Lady Gwenyth 5 or 6 years ago.....our characters were gonna settle down and raise a family

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you are coming back HERE? I don't know the last time someone used a transfer token to bring a character HERE! Atlantic is going to get jealous and beat us up...

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And you are coming back HERE? I don't know the last time someone used a transfer token to bring a character HERE! Atlantic is going to get jealous and beat us up...
podolak. you are to funny, i got a new person to come play on cats so we have add another :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this shard is a beehive of activity compared to origin :)