• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TGIF, today is Friday the 20th of Feb 2009.
Enjoy your weekend!

kinney42

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my god I totally didn't realize it's FRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
YEAH BABY!

C

Corvak

Mmm, wonderful wonderful weekends.

UO....Dawn of War 2...decisions suck.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mmm, wonderful wonderful weekends.

UO....Dawn of War 2...decisions suck.
I'm thinking it's either an Assassin's Creed or GTA 4 kind of weekend. My bank made a huge $300.00 error and are jerking me around about fixing it. It looks like I'll be spending most of the day on the phone trying to get someone to straighten this mess out, and these automated prompts and english as a 5th language tellers are getting on my nerves. So when I get home from work I'm going to need a nice violent game to vent my frustration on.

Is it too early to start drinking?

C

Corvak

*looks at time* Past noon here. *hands Black Sun a beer*.

Banks are there to shaft you for whatever isn't taxed away... :(

You should try Fallout 3. They let you play with nukes.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I liked Assassin's Creed...Hated GTA4 ( reminds me of playing with the idiots at yew gate)

Personally I am playing a lot of R6V or R6V2 when I crave violence!

C

Corvak

Why must I be such a clumsy oaf when it comes to aiming with non-mouse controllers? :)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Corvak...I sucked as well until I started playing with a group of guys that cared more about laughing then dying.

once you stop trying to aim...it just happens naturally.

If you have a 360 we should hook up and play sometime!

C

Corvak

Heheh, I don't go online much, mostly because of the Xbox Live types.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any special UO plans this weekend?

I don't think the EM's have anything planned for us....
Anyone interested in trying to loop together a but of champs?

Fel...ilsh..peerless...we can do some or all!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmm...I think my XBOX Live expired...if not, ill gladly play some CoD4 with some peeps. Va'lis with a gun....*sighs happily*

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...I think my XBOX Live expired...if not, ill gladly play some CoD4 with some peeps. Va'lis with a gun....*sighs happily*

I traded COD4 for COD WaW....but I will play that for laughs and giggles with anyone that wants...I am not hardcore...I am all about laughing teasing and having fun!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Stares at her monitor, blinking as she realizes shes only playing UO for the next few weeks*

I bet you I'll get super creative with deco!

Vallend

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean to tell me there are other games besides UO? Hmmm.. I thought UO crushed all them out years ago. *Wanders off to drive down and take a look at Walmart to see what these other ..games could be.*

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I traded COD4 for COD WaW....but I will play that for laughs and giggles with anyone that wants...I am not hardcore...I am all about laughing teasing and having fun!
*insert standard shameful foot shuffle here*

I havent played World at War yet...I am ashamed... *Wants a flamethrower...*

Oh wow...could you imagine if Va'l had both blackrock and a flamethrower?!?

No one would be safe!

Ever!

P.S. Oh and three words for thought...Rapid Fire Shotgun!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You mean to tell me there are other games besides UO? Hmmm.. I thought UO crushed all them out years ago. *Wanders off to drive down and take a look at Walmart to see what these other ..games could be.*
Chuck-E-Cheese's had a ton of games last time I was in there. There was even one where you were a fire fighter and had to use a hose to put out fires. Kinda like a public service FPS.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was just trying to tell my mom that my brother's 18th birthday party needs to be at Chuck E Cheese.... so I can play ski ball.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Chuck-E-Cheese's had a ton of games last time I was in there. There was even one where you were a fire fighter and had to use a hose to put out fires. Kinda like a public service FPS.
I play that game everytime I go to the bathroom!

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My bank made a huge $300.00 error and are jerking me around about fixing it. It looks like I'll be spending most of the day on the phone trying to get someone to straighten this mess out, and these automated prompts and english as a 5th language tellers are getting on my nerves. So when I get home from work I'm going to need a nice violent game to vent my frustration on.

Is it too early to start drinking?
Are you serious? Today I had the same thing happen with $150.00 though, not $300. Found out though and got it fixed within 15 minutes. Just weird that you mentioned that on the same day it happened to me.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you serious? Today I had the same thing happen with $150.00 though, not $300. Found out though and got it fixed within 15 minutes. Just weird that you mentioned that on the same day it happened to me.
Unfortunatly yeah. I deposited a tax return check earlier this week, the bank said they were depositing it as cash, funds would be available immediately. So I made my deposit, went and ran some errands, got groceries, then 2 days later they tell me I've been bouncing check because that last deposit hadn't been released into my account yet. The best resolution I was able to get was $111 back. So tomorrow I'm going down there to close out my accounts and tell them they what they can do with their damn checking account.

Free checking my ass! Cost me nearly half my tax return.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow you get money back.....I was audited last year...they went back 7 years and nailed me for $14k. Now that was an ugly check to write....kicked the crap out of my savings account let me tell ya!

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow you get money back.....I was audited last year...they went back 7 years and nailed me for $14k. Now that was an ugly check to write....kicked the crap out of my savings account let me tell ya!
I purposely pay extra in to make sure I get a refund. I use it as my "christmas debt recovery fund".

And before anyone starts, I know. I'm letting the government use that money interest free instead of putting it in my pocket over the year. But I've really thought it over, and I'm ok with it. I sleep quite well at night.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Sits down in favorite chair, moaning at the long work day. "Ugh, home at last". Pops open a beer and looks over the boards.****

My, my, my...aren't we all chatty today? Had me a late start, didn't make the breakfast call. Then my day went from suck to sucky. And then just kept going, and going. Long friggin' day. LooOoOooooOng friggin' day. I'm so happy to be home. er...eyelids getting heavy. No, must battle it. Must get daily gains.

****Sips on beer, prys eyelids open with toothpicks, and signs into UO.****