• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills Wed March 4th 2009

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Morning Catskills

Today is Wednesday march 4th 2009.

* TW lays outs bacon, eggs, fruit and cereal*

Zoo Spawn was a lot of fun last night. We got revenge on our Forum Moderators, each died about 6 times. They both ran off like schoolgirls in short skirts after the imps spawn was done.

Others went on and champed a few more times...Imps, spiders, rats all fell before us.

When all was said and done more that 3.1 million was donated to the fel zoo. Once again we have silver steeds on both facets!

The next time we are giving away items I have about 380k zoo pts we can use as well. Now if someone wants something in particular and is willing to make a donation to the zoo, we might be able to come to an understanding ! :)

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*Reaches for a can of Coke, then realizes she can't drink or eat yet.*

Sorry I wasn't there last night, it's been a whirlwind lately. My surgery is in a few hours, so hopefully I'll be in tip top shape soon :)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey! I told you that skirt was longer when I started the spawn... it just got ripped a few times. :blushing:

Despite having spent a fair amount of time with my nose in the dirt, I had a good time. Learned a valuable lesson. A fencer with no resist has no business fighting imps, gargoyles, liches, daemons & succubi.

After I left the spawn and had some late dinner, I headed over to the twisted glade spawn for a bit. Carried off a few thousand gold and a bunch of arrows from the minotaurs. All in all it was a decent evening. Made some donations to the zoo, and bagged some arrows for stock at my shop.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What ...were we having a "death robe count" contest???

That was all you two won!

:)

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, didn't anyone tell you? I think Anne and I took an early lead and pretty much kept it all night.