• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good morning Catskills Wed Feb 11 2009

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So last nights zoo spawn was a lot of fun and a huge success.

Maybe we can try a champ marathon on sunday.....try to loop 10 spawns back to back to back....any takers?

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So what did y'all do? I can't make the spawns, but I can live them through other people's experience.

As for Sunday, over the day I have an appointment and if I make it to the evening, I will likely try to rescue Kasaven for the second time.

But I would like to try something like... Do Oaks, bank, Do Weald, bank, do Tokuno, bank, do Bedlam, bank, do Labyrinth, no bank because I never take anything out of the Labyrinth. If people loot the monsters they kill in the upper levels, a group could make a killing that way. The Lab part could easily be taken out, since I've learned that more than 4 people in that spawn gets horribly boring, and it takes an hour no matter how many people you have there.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everyone. I can't believe I missed the Zoo spawn last night. I was planning on going, but it totally slipped my mind that it was Tuesday. I went to the Alliance meeting, but halfway though got a call that pulled me away from UO for a while. Why must RL always interfere with my gaming?