• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills, Tuesday March 3rd 2009

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Wheels in the ABM and plugs it in*
Morning everyone, It's Tuesday, You know what what means!
Zoo spawn tonight, (Details here)

Best of all, there's no patients on the schedule at work today, so I will actually get out on time! So hopefully *crosses fingers* I should be able to make it home in time to actually make the event tonight. It's been a few weeks since I've been able to make one.

C

Corvak

Morning! Should be at the event tonight as well.

Seems uo.stratics.com is down, so there may be fewer people around today.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
good morning folks....real life seems to have me busy but I should be there tonight!

W

woody_cats

well back to work today so at least today is better than yesterday when was off due to snow. lol what a disaster spent like 4 hrs 4 deaths with 3 of my friends trying to tame a super dragon . we are the worlds worst lol it started out as fun as we set a goal wanted to tame a ww a firesteed and 2 super dragons well ww and firesteed went great . we could not get a super dragon at all. probably cause we accidently killed 2 we had a super dog who though that since he got killed in our first attempt he was not going to stop attacking the dragon we were friending . hehe we had 3 of us and died so many times as we could not get team effort down. one of our member kept running away and hideing and was not me hehe. we also had a bard who kept peaceing instead of healing and vetting. I will try to make zoo spawn provided we do not attempt super dragon again . oh for the good old days when i could buy one in game for gold. hehe anyone seeing a super needing a good home send a pigeon to 30508991 and safe the death robe generation market .

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
how picky are you....I tamed 2 yesterday gave one away but still need to find a home for the other.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
not very hehe i will be home around 8est

Well at 8pm I am knee deep in zoo spawn. Then I have to kiss up to the gf who gets home while I am spawning ( wait till she finds out I have a ninja fetish on top of all my other perversions)

here are the stats:
831 hp
613 str
618 mana
70/80/53/60/63
Magery at 113 ( no idea how high it will go!)

I am not sure how the skills on grt's work...I know how it use to work on pets but my personal grt had all his stats below 100 when tamed and I have 4 over 100 now.

Let me know if you want it....all I ask is you make a donation to the zoo. You get to decide how much!

W

woody_cats

oh i am sure the ninji fetish will be a problem to her better make it a good kiss. And watch out female ninji are deadly to males . as for the stats let me know

W

woody_cats

will take I will see if I can get on earlier today send me a icq so i have it.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok consider it yours.....I will be around before the zoo spawn 6-8 and after the zoo spawn (approx 9-930 till 11est )

I suggest you let it bond and take it out for a test drive. I like taking them to ilsh spawns and standing by invised under them and watch how they take and deal damage.

If you are happy...great...if not I am willing to help you get a better one...but that takes some work from you...you get to kill the rejects ( with this drag perhaps) and once you find the one you want...I will come tame it for you.

I can solo tame them with little difficulty...but farming them is a pain since they are a 5 slot pet.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey TW, that Cu you gave me about a year ago is a little lonely in the stable. He'd like a greater drag to keep him company. How about hooking me up? Every time I try and tame one myself I end up as a snack.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ok Black Sun...I can probably hook you up at some point this week. Decent ( above average) ones aren't that hard to find....great ones can be a little harder.

if anyone is looking for a reg hiryu let me know...I got one the other day that is ungodly. But I might want to sell that one....:)

516 hp
70/90/16/48/47 ( max physical and max fire) I have one fully trained like this, he is great for crimson dragons...I have even tanked a paragon AW with mine.

wrestling at 103.8 freshly tamed

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I'm not looking for anything overly buffed, just want to trade up from my WW to a greater. I think it's well past time to do that.

M

Mirage

Hey TW, that Cu you gave me about a year ago is a little lonely in the stable. He'd like a greater drag to keep him company. How about hooking me up? Every time I try and tame one myself I end up as a snack.
That's cuz you're mean and keep sending me violations!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*sighs* I cant come to spawn tonight. :(

Nope, instead I get to go try out for a drama position.

Ah well, ya win some ya lose some.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
****Tightens thread on crossbow****

In Hagrid's absence filling in will be: "Name is Rob, and as of now I might not be able to hit the broad side of a barn, but I'm gonna' give it my best shot".

Heh, did you catch the pun? :mf_prop:

****Hops on etheral mount and rides out.****