• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(OT) Good Morning Catskills!!!! Friday August 15

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cool crisp morning here in South Western Ontario, Canada. Hope it is warmer where you are!
Try to decide what to do with my Tower I built a couple weeks ago... Thinking maybe I should move it to Fel and possibly upgrade to a keep or castle.....Anyone know any good spots or are looking to sell let me know.

I just have this feeling that one of my characters might end up spend a lot of time being redish in colour.

Also thinking about making my tower or keep open to the public and serving a purpose um some sorts....
So what does catskills need?
For years I ran a very popular Lockpick tower outside of Brit at Brit beach. I liked that feeling of giving back to community.
Suggestions or thoughts?

* sits back sipping his coffee and warming his hands on his steaming cup*

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Howdy TW and everyone! What an excellent Friday morning it is. I could actually do for some nice cool crisp weather myself. I haven't seen snow in four years. You could probably find a keep if you look hard enough, but I doubt you'll find any castles. If you want I'll give you a hand in looking for a spot this weekend. Have a good day.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Beautiful morning here as well.. except something got into my little garden and ate my pepper plants.. I'm so pissed!

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good day all, lovely day here in Michigan. My pepper plants get raided on a regular basis. The culprits seem to be a band of migrant, saucy squirrels.

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Coulda been either one.. we have squirrels and racoons around here. It's too late in the year to start new ones though.. oh well..

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Placed my fel keep Friday night.....wasn't hard to find a spot ( thanks Mare)
Spent what time I had yesterday moving...sorting and unpacking. Luckily I lost virtually everything in the 2009 collapse....so I hadn't accumulated much since returning.

Seriously thinking of doing some of the old school quests this week. Just for old time sake. Maybe I will screen shot some and post my exploits.....