• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills :Feb 27 2009

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TGIF for sure. After the week I've had, I could use a few days off.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow is it friday already???? Damn the stores and the roads will be busy for a couple days again!

C

Corvak

Va'lis, can I borrow some of that exploding blackrock? There's someone who doesnt work that I want to mail it to.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What happened to the days when these threads involved breakfast?
*offers Setanta a plate of cold scrambled eggs, wilted hash browns, soggy buttered toast and a cup of cold coffee*
Want some leftovers?

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*ships a package of blackrock off to corvak* Here ya go!

And as for breakfast...Im 99.9% certain...you don't want what I "eat" for breakfast...*shifty eyes go here*

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Makes no difference to me, my next day off is Wednesday. :yell:

What happened to the days when these threads involved breakfast?

Well to be honest I started to notice a pattern....when I RPed up a little breakfast etc I would get 1-2 replies....
when I didn't I got more...so I stopped....

Not sure about why no one else does! When I returned from my Hiatus I just thought it would be nice to reinstate a breakfast thread. It tends to give people a reason to log in daily, and once logged in they might also see other things to comment on!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and Black if it makes you feel better I am seriously considering leaving retirement to buy a retail store.

Then I will actually have to work 3-4 days a week....feel better?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and Black if it makes you feel better I am seriously considering leaving retirement to buy a retail store.

Then I will actually have to work 3-4 days a week....feel better?
Yes, but only slightly. :D

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
...er. Yeah. But I'm dreading what is going to happen to me tomorrow. And when everyone logs on tomorrow, I don't want you all to "give me crap" when you find out why. Ugh...My most hated day of the entire year is tomorrow. If I didn't have to go and watch my mother dance I would just stay home and sleep the entire day.

****Hides until the first****