• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Morning Catskills Feb 25 2009

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning Catskills... it is Wed 25th of Feb year of our Lord Casca 2009.
The day is beautiful, already been out and about! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We pulled off some champs last night...it was a real blast!

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Good morning Catskills... it is Wed 25th of Feb year of our Lord Cassa 2009.
The day is beautiful, already been out and about! I hope everyone has a wonderful day. We pulled off some champs last night...it was a real blast!
Sooo....Casca is really named Cassandra?

*insert a rapid blink here if you would*

I knew it!

*runs off to inform the masses*

Oh and Good morning everyone. :p

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Morning everyone.
Seem's yet again the evil menace known as work has prevailed in keeping me from making another Zoo Spawn night. Didn't get home until nearly 8 last night, and wasn't able to get in game until somewhere close to 9.

I need a vacation.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Morning everyone.
Seem's yet again the evil menace known as work has prevailed in keeping me from making another Zoo Spawn night. Didn't get home until nearly 8 last night, and wasn't able to get in game until somewhere close to 9.

I need a vacation.
Try blowing stuff up with blackrock, that always helps.

C

Corvak

I was there, it was barracoon :)

And Va'lis was there with his blackrock :p

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh, well I don't feel as bad then. I just (sorta) did a Barracoon this past weekend.

And by sorta I mean I took my stealther down there while CONG did the spawn, and I stole over 200k gold and a few 110's out from under their noses.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Then we did spiders at valor and I got a huge spider web that filled my back pack practically....you can see it for sale on the ZSA vendor in Luna!

C

Corvak

I always do spiders with my pack closed so my runebooks don't get all sticky...

(actually everyone just sorta left without saying where after coon, didnt know another was going to happen.)

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ah well there are only two ilsh spawns, most nights groups of us move back and forth between them farming drops and sots ( with little sucess).

Since we started last night at Humility, when we finished most just ran to Valor.

Sorry Corvak we should have passed that on!

C

Corvak

heheh it's ok....and there's a spawn in spirituality too - oaks.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heheh it's ok....and there's a spawn in spirituality too - oaks.
true but it is always the same...Kharma

Where as the other two rotate through....alot of players don't like doing Oaks, but I find it easy! To each their own!

C

Corvak

oaks is the easiest....they dont swarm..or poison...and you don't aggro when you've just killed something and need to heal. And I actually stand a chance of hitting something. At coon I just sort of bungle around and try to hit something before it's dogpiled by all the ev's and dragons. Life sucks as a swordsman.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Pixies and Va'l dont mix that well....

Unicorns dont mix well either...or Ki-Rins...Or Serpintine Draggies...

I think you get the picture here...

*looks at his smoldering remains and sighs* Bloody Dread title...

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
when I take my swordsman to do spawn...I take soulseeker or twinkle scimitar with hi mana leech and I whirl win attack as much as I can...
Chew petals ( purple and orange) and spam divine fury and bandage self allot.

I have survived when tamers and their pets have fallen...if I get lucky!
:)

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most importantly my Cincinnati Reds won today. And my favorite player J.H. Junior smacked in a grand slam. Weeeee!

C

Corvak

Baseball? Must be time for the florida league :)

*looks at all the ice...and goes back inside.*