• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good morning 08-08-14

Zuckuss

Order | Chaos
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good morning! Thought I would kick off the day with a greeting to you all (and some much needed coffee). It is finally Friday and I plan to play some UO tonight! What are you all doing today???

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am in tax class today pulling my three remaining hairs out! But I plan to be in game in a few hours! :) Good morning everyone...
* sits down and pours a cup of coffee*

MareJadeSky

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i want to sleep i was up at 4 am. do you know how dark still is at 4 am lol

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally getting some time to play today myself.. been very busy lately.. heart surgery coming up on the 20th. So much stuff to do just in case it goes bad.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Finally getting some time to play today myself.. been very busy lately.. heart surgery coming up on the 20th. So much stuff to do just in case it goes bad.
think positive Ludes.....and let me hold your account passwords....:)

Ludes

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
think positive Ludes.....and let me hold your account passwords....:)
Nice try Timber.. "If" something should go wrong I have a guildie that will handle my houses and accounts..
But you know what they say.. "Only the good die young"..