• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good "Knight" Template pvp(Siege)

T

Te'kan

Hello I am trying to get a good Knight template on SIege. I roleplay in game and I am trying to make a good solid dexxor but with the item restrictions in siege.

I am seeing that Bushido is pretty much the way to do ,but I was thinking of trying this:

Swords 120
Anat/Heal: 81/92
Tactics 120
Bushido 110
Parry
Resist/focus/med

I am looking more at a tank type warrior that can draw down or survive a GOOD mage dump. With that in mind I also want to be able to get in a killing stroke in. I know this is alot, also another Caveat is that I have been away for about 2 years so ML is really new to me and I have very little working knowledge in the lastest templates.

I was a very good Necro/warrior, and I left right when my bushido archer was getting awesome. Any help would be great and if my template is totally wrong, go ahead and tell me I got big shoulders.

R

RichDC

Seems pretty solid set up, cant pick any faults :p

Im guessing you want to flip between resist and med/focus??

Personally with the item restrictions, i would go for focus (i know most people will say WHAT!) with the lack of willingness to go "uber" gear it seems the best trade off, 5mr and 10sr (at 100) although saying that maybe med for the mr and keep refresh pots handy.