• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Grief!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ok...we're in the factory, almost done with 3rd round and poof we all go....avatar leasing error...think the whole city did. What's up with that? I want my money. lol Avatar...pfft...my sim went poof. lol

I

imported_Rare-Buyer

I error 23ed with 1 min left in first round at the restaurant... then I logged back on and played the second round... Avatar Leasing Error with a min left. I'm one shift away from my promo... guess EA doesn't want me to get it lol.

S

snowboarder

Was skilling at the time, the whole lot got booted, same error, roomies can't get back in....

G

same thing happened to me in the factory and i was in the middle of gettin my flirt on too!! lol

G

So the jobs are working in EA Land? Earlier today they weren't working in TC3 or EA Land, and just 5 minutes ago found out they are still not working in TC3. What's up with the discrepancy?

J

JesseLeeIt'sME

We all did... I was in the middle of buying something custom crafted for me. LOL I guess thats a way for them to get us to sign off faster Ugh how rude :-( We had just gotten the 15 minute warning too...

K

Kellyn

Same for me only I was at the restaurant. I feel like my tip jar was stolen lol

G

well believe me...we were working. lol soooo close to getting paid too...not fair...

N

NightFlyer

I was workin' but not in a factory >;) GRRR EA get your [censored] together!

G

*just hitting reply*

*ties self to the sinking ship*
please Dev's not tonightttttttt *pouts whines*
*writes a letter to Santa*

Dear Santa,
i promise i will be good Santa,bring the Devs new whatever it is they need,so we can play our game,
P.S. will leave a EA LAnd Tutorial for the reindeers

G

<blockquote><hr>

well believe me...we were working. lol soooo close to getting paid too...not fair...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, TC3 players can't go at all, free or paid to even try to get paid. Maybe the fact that they were working in EA Land was a fluke...I dunno, but nothing has been announced as to why they weren't working in any city before 5pm EST and why they're still not working in EA Land. So we're all in the same boat again, nobody can work, but it does suck that you guys worked part of a shift and probably won't get simoleans for it or work experience. I never do with the rounds that I have a regular error 23 in, either

G

Im not greedy but gosh...can we have a normal day? Or a tree? lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i had to LOL at that one

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

i had to LOL at that one

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but
at it too....LOL. I'd be peachy keen happy with all day tomorrow at 247% skill speed or heck even 148%. I'm *really* not greedy, I'd be happy as ice cream on cherry pie.

J

JesseLeeIt'sME

I just hope I got the items I purchased because they were CC and made for me and it came out of my account but the lot owner said she didn't get the money

S

Sunflowers

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh a tree will be nice!
Heck I've been getting those avatars leasing errors left and right. But thats beta for ya. 8)

M

mike1977

I had the robo cat out too!!! I hope it is still there when it opens back up.

I

imported_LFancey

Database had some issus. We are working on it.

I will not respond in this thread again. Status will be in server outages when I get time.

Lee

G

<blockquote><hr>

I just hope I got the items I purchased because they were CC and made for me and it came out of my account but the lot owner said she didn't get the money

[/ QUOTE ]

If you get back in game and find that the transaction was completed, that is that the money was deducted from your account AND you have the items, then chances are she will find the same. There *might* be rollback of those few seconds/minutes before the dump so that when you get back you'll find that even though you saw the money deducted from your account seconds before it happened, it will be back in your account and then you can just redo the transaction.

J

JesseLeeIt'sME

can anyone tell me what the numbers mean on the bottom of the sigs like the # sign and the sim icon ect

G

<blockquote><hr>

Database had some issus. We are working on it.

I will not respond in this thread again. Status will be in server outages when I get time.

Lee

[/ QUOTE ]

Poor Lee. Sounds like from the tone of this post that you're really under pressure. Even if you don't respond I hope you silently pick up this bottle of rum you're being offered in hopes that it will ease the tension. *passes it over* It's *almost* a new bottle, I did take a swig or two out of it just to make sure it wasn't passed usefulness since it had been in my liquor cabinet for a while, but I promise, no backwash!

J

JesseLeeIt'sME

Kewl thanks French..

TY Lee for the updates..

I know the robo's are rare lol

G

<blockquote><hr>

Yeah, but
at it too....LOL. I'd be peachy keen happy with all day tomorrow at 247% skill speed or heck even 148%. I'm *really* not greedy, I'd be happy as ice cream on cherry pie.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damnit! as I was responding to this post I realized you said happy AS ice cream on cherry pie, not happy if you received ice cream and cherry pie... Oh well, I would be happy with faster skilling too!... OR ice cream and cherry pie

G

<blockquote><hr>

which skills are which is what I am asking.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same order as in game- Mech, Cooking, Charm, Logic, Body, Creat

G

<blockquote><hr>

can anyone tell me what the numbers mean on the bottom of the sigs like the # sign and the sim icon ect

[/ QUOTE ]

That's a listing of the skills your sim has....if you look at your sim profile when you get back in game, the numbers will match up to your skill points

R

rockyswifey

Does anybody know how much a rare cheetah goes for? I have one I wanna sell.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Great now how long hours agian!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sarcastic comments like that are probably why Lee said he'd not respond in this thread again. The rest of them have been dripping with chides like this. Let's not do that this time, OK? It's 11pm PST yet the man is working on our game problem. If you can't muster up appreciation then at least IMO you could refrain from comment until the game's not working during NORMAL business hours. They could tell us we were just SOL till morning, that they weren't even going to attempt to figure out what's up. The game hasn't even been down an hour, have some patience ffs!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen some in TC3 in stores marked at 10k since they are not *super* rares or *ultra* rares. No idea how that number coincides with what they are worth in EA Land, but I bet since the economies are similiar the 'going rates' would be also.

H

hollythor

well we all got in game msg prior to that avatar leasing crap. Maintenance? I just assumed it was the reset thing again, they did it two hours late this afternoon, so I assumed thats all it was when POOF! And naturally, there is no post letting us know What Th! Um, any clues out there devs? ya'll there? Or did you go home? HELLOOO ANYONE OUT THERE??? lol hehehe Just waiting, patiently.

R

rockyswifey

Ahh you'd think they would have liek a list price on tsomania.net or something but they dont.

V

vapd3317

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen some in TC3 in stores marked at 10k since they are not *super* rares or *ultra* rares. No idea how that number coincides with what they are worth in EA Land, but I bet since the economies are similiar the 'going rates' would be also.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have seen them in EA for 2500

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I think around 1k in stores in EA Land at least.

G

Odd, but a cheetah, as a rare, goes for less than a normal pet. I have a sim that owns a store and trying to stock new pets is outrageous. I've seen them from 2K to 5K, brought from the old cities.

G

Since Lee has posted that he will update the server staus in the server outages forum and this thead has several topics going I'm gonna lock this one up. If you want to discuss siggys, do so in the signature and avatar forum, if you want to discuss rare pets and how to get them try game advice, if you want to have a party thread start a new one if one isnt currently open.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.