• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good gravy

• Thread starter morgawr68
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

morgawr68

why is the forums so dang slow??? no one playing or not doing anything worth talking about??

S

SUPRsalad

hahah, coming from a guy with 11 posts in two years.. .
no but seriously, UO really dies down in the summer.
I'll be back in aug/sept or so to reclaim my throne as the most
annoying mother****er on stratics. :thumbsup:

edit: wait, make that nearly three years, hah

M

morgawr68

naw i dont post much but do read these all the time. glad to see your still around. i am the naked guy that was runnin around despise you killed a few times. also jasper ravenn from CD. i enjoy watching some of these people make fools of themselves on here.

V

Vandetta

beer, boats, bikinis, wake-surf, beaches, sun, girls, board shorts, flip-flops, patios and more... :danceb:

pretty much UO can't compete. CYA in the fall!

Hugs?
Bubbles

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cause I stopped posting... It was dead before I started, I rebirthed it, and then stopped, and people get bored... I am the best poster on ANY forums of all time... !!! Ohh it's true it's DAMN true.

B

Balian of Asgard

I think most ppl here got sick of your ego, some of your post were ok tho

I think it died when SUPRsalad went to lurker status.
I know the Thunderdome died when he left, I still can't get ahold of my opponent

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I know the Thunderdome died when he left, I still can't get ahold of my opponent
You think to about my ego... Then I read further, and seems you have the same ego... You said the exact same thing I did pretty much, except mine is true... Your false!

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

And some of my posts were MORE then ok.. they are still hot and some have more views then anything on Pac forums... certainly more then anything you posted. Someday you'll dream about being nearly as great as me.

C

Connor_Graham

A person has to really have a **** poor life that they have to judge their greatness by the number of views on a thread on Stratics....

B

Balian of Asgard

Case closed, it was a good comeback tesla. Welcome back. I know the Pac forum will once again thrive and propagate exponetially with your Sungod like presence. :coco: