• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

good day drachenfelts

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so i moved over from europa and the guy who ownd this account befor me (8 years ago) has a gm sword figher so im going to give it a shot!!
but im looking for a good guild to go to fell and random guild hunts with!

and guilds takeing newbies?

allso ive got a hatchet on him that has uses remaining on it! is it werth anything?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome to Drachenfels. :)

When we organise little hunts you don't need to be in a guild to join them. Everyone is free to come with us and have too have fun. The more the better and the more dangerous and the more often we can do them.

For a collector the hatchet Might have value.

Again, welcome to Drachenfels. If you have questions or things to ask just let us know.We will see if we can try to help out. :)

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey welcome
Frarc's special hunts are a great idea (almost becoming a tradition) it will help you meet the crazies I think there is one planned in the near future check the Drac forum

all the best

L

Legacyee

Welcome Loki Danu to Drachs
Like Frarc said if you need anything just ask on here

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well to be onest all i need is the normal things like fell and tram rune books and maybe a 110 swords ps?
ive had this char from when i got the account from a freind and he is allready gm swords gm anat gm tac but nothing in the bank lol