• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Day and Happy New Month

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good Day all, it is a new day, a new month. Lets make it a good one!

*slips behind the counter*

Drinks anyone?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So-Co and lime.
Make it a double, we've got some cranky old folks in the waiting room that are hell bent on giving me gray hair before their appointment is finished.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm...cranky and old. Are you sure those words to together? *chuckles*

*hands Black Sun his Drink*

I made it a double.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Such peculiar choices but I think I can accommodate.

*places a mug in the ice box for prep*

Hands Bob his beer, there you are mate.

How is everyone today?

D

Des

Who let Podo back on these boards!!!!

But a nice glass of fresh pineapple juice sounds good today. *grins*

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*coughs*

Well well well look who we have here! Yeah, I snuck in, the left their guard down. Don't know how long it'll be before they find me again and drag me out.

*walks over to Des with her juice, wraps his arms around her and gives her a big hug*

Good to see you again.

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*light grin* So many different drinks. I am a very simple person, I only drink the blood of my enemies... and the occasional strawberry Yoohoo.

D

Des

*coughs*

Well well well look who we have here! Yeah, I snuck in, the left their guard down. Don't know how long it'll be before they find me again and drag me out.

*walks over to Des with her juice, wraps his arms around her and gives her a big hug*

Good to see you again.

I've been lurking on and off for a while now. *grins* But silly people to let you back in here! *smirks*