• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Good Bye Napa!

B

Budwieser

Accounts are closed as of this morning.
It's been fun.
I may return someday, but for now It's time to move on.

The Bud.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Be cool Bud & stay out of troublerolleyes:. Napa & a few shards ya rolled on are going to miss ya.

B

Budwieser

Thanks Everyone!

I didn't delete chars or give away my fortune. Everything of value is banked. House's will fall on Pac and Baja. What's in them I can replace so I thought an ok IDOC would be fun for someone.

I might return someday not sure. Lots of things IRL atm and the game isn't as appealing as it once was.

I have too many friends to thank for the fun years. Jewvy, Irp, Raza, Twista, Dusty, CD, Da Trav, Charlie Brown, Platt, Picus all have been good friends to me over years. Met a few of you IRL. Your good peeps.

Raza.....Don't worry my brother from another...I shall return or you will share my wealth with a few others...
Jewvy....bah I know where you work now...
CB....Always loved yah man...never hated you in anyway..
IRP...Longtime friend..I'll be in touch..
Twista...I'm working on my tan ;)
Dusty...take care of moma bro...gonna miss you. Your a good guy.
Platt....thanks not killing me in 2000 when we first met outside Vesper :)

I've been lucky to play with alot of good guilds over the years knowing I was an average pvpr. I appreciate it.

The Bud.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Man... And not even a mention of me... im saddened.... its ok i luv u man...

B

Budwieser

Sorry sav. I was thinking of current players I was running with.
You know I love yah man.
I appreciate everything we did. You and me going to Lake Austin and owning the shard in 20 mins? ;) I'll never forget that.

I broke both my arms a few weeks ago, 5 fractures total. Moving irl atm. lol tons of stuff going on RL. So UO is on hold.

You will allways be my friend brother.

Like I said, there's alot of people I didn't mention. Napa has been good to me. I started after watching my brother play in 99. He was one of the ^Rv members and got me hooked.

The Bud.

Picus of Napa

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Best going away post I have read so far. Stay well Bud, mend up and have fun.

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry sav. I was thinking of current players I was running with.
You know I love yah man.
I appreciate everything we did. You and me going to Lake Austin and owning the shard in 20 mins? ;) I'll never forget that.

I broke both my arms a few weeks ago, 5 fractures total. Moving irl atm. lol tons of stuff going on RL. So UO is on hold.

You will allways be my friend brother.

Like I said, there's alot of people I didn't mention. Napa has been good to me. I started after watching my brother play in 99. He was one of the ^Rv members and got me hooked.

The Bud.
I told you tring to give yourself head would make you do that.... j/k luv ya man heal up soon... and yeah LA was funny ****!

M

MasterP

WTF...Give me a call when you get a chance. I also am look at other games......So how the hell are you going to move with both your arms broken??? Im sure them boys at work dont love you that much!

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
WTF...Give me a call when you get a chance. I also am look at other games......So how the hell are you going to move with both your arms broken??? Im sure them boys at work dont love you that much!
ya... level fasta... I can get main tanks no problem to run lower level stuff...

B

Budwieser

Got moved. Yah everyone from work came over to help me move. Amazing what beer a bbq can do for motivation. :)

I do miss everyone. Not so much the game its self but the fun times in vent.

The Bud

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Got moved. Yah everyone from work came over to help me move. Amazing what beer a bbq can do for motivation. :)

I do miss everyone. Not so much the game its self but the fun times in vent.

The Bud
You could play wow with me.... juvy slash and twist all on same server as me.. :D
Oh and Niki too!

B

Budwieser

Soo..... Hello Napa!

Yes I'm back...Not for the game...but for the community. I missed my friends.
So I'm back.

The Bud.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They playing ping pong with ya moving you here then there. Good thing is at least you still have a job.

R

Rakanishu

Too many people leaving these days, glad to see you changed ur mind.

B

Budwieser

He is just moving a lil farther north. He got a promotion!!! Lil MFER!!!
I'll call you this week bro.

Near Canada!!
Was a good move.. Company moved me.
I will be back very soon. accounts are active ;)
Yes I got a promotion with my Company! Yay me!!

Anyways see you all soon in game.

The Bud

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im buying a house.... im not going anywhere..... you know where i live..

N

nytemare

most confusing post ever.

if you're back, and all these people are on napa, WHERE ARE YOU?

B

Budwieser

most confusing post ever.

if you're back, and all these people are on napa, WHERE ARE YOU?

Shush you. I said accounts are active and I will be back soon!!! RL is got me a tad busy atm...

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im not coming back.... but i just wanted to give Bud some luv!

SAVATAGE

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In YOUR guild? its MY guild... lol and you wont even answer my icq anymore :*(

N

nytemare

ps it might as well be MY guild.
not like anyone else has been on!!

PrettyMel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No one ever logs in on my guild either.....and I guess UO busted all the alliances again? Sorry, I hadnt logged on in a long time so I don't know what happened exactly.

I kinda miss being bait at spawns......