• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] gone!!!

JDGTR

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
What so u can wear 'em with the Berg?

That's needed to join his basement camp?

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
please don't bring drama on my post please...if u don't have a pair of pants, let it go. I have 2 basements and don't need a camp. Both of my homes are "mother free" and paid for. ty

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
What so u can wear 'em with the Berg?

That's needed to join his basement camp?
Please don't bring drama on my post please...if u don't have a pair of pants, let it go. I have 2 basements and don't need a camp. Both of my homes are "mother free" and paid for. Thank you and please don't start it towards me.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
LOL I THOUGHT U WANted it... Ok I refrain buddy
I want a pair of glacial pants but just want it on my vendor or a mannequin. if u have a pair I would love to buy it. But don't know anything about a "Berg" thing.

The Real Deal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
ohh ok...I have a few of those but the pants are a little harder to find. Most want to keep them and not sell..lol

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think you will look great in those long pants. I can't wait till valentines day...