• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Golden Harpsichord Deed

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Europa Shard - Golden Harpsicord Deed

Please only list your bid here (no PM bids). Auction ends Sunday, 21 Sep 12 (48 hours after the time stamp of this message or 5 minutes after the last bid).

Starting minumum bid is 1 mil

RaistlinNowhere

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
10 mill and 1 question , Auction ends Sunday, 21 Sep 12? 21 sept is last friday , the day you started the auction

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm in the US, so stratics time stamp and days seem to always mess me up. Sorry for any confusion.

Anyway...
Original Stratics Post Time for message above for me shows: Friday at 8:02 PM
24 hours would be: Saturday at 8:02 PM
48 hours would be: Sunday at 8:02 PM

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Doing a second post to check the time stamp above - currently says 2 minutes ago. Grrrr... I wish they would just make an in-game auction option, but that is another discussion.

Yes it ends on the 23 Sep 12 (sorry about that) a few hours from now :)

- - Edit - -
Doing a check on my Statics default settings, it is currently set on "UTC - Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London" time. So technically, 48 hours would be: Sunday at 8:02 PM UTC - Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London time or a little over 3 hours and 25 minutes from now (if I'm doing this correctly).

Last edited:

RueTor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Winning bid is 15 mil by RaistlinNowhere on Sunday at 7:47 PM under the dealine of 8:02 PM UTC - Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London time.

I sent you a PM or contact me via ICQ 16547103. Thanks!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can probably take a hit and drop down.....still got a full set...or i can split it......maybe do u another for 15 muck....pm or icq me...267208357