• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Golden goose and eggs

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
the second picture was taken before i lined them up and double checked hues on ec. i have 1 green hue missing to make it a full set and other stragglers. Would appreciate any ideas as to what this would be worth. If i get an offer on these i might consider selling thanks!

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you sell 1, on a well placed luna vendor, you may get 500k for it after a month or more. selling all of them together, if anyone actually wanted to buy it, you may get 100k each.

basically, they arent worth much.

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
It all depends on who buys them. Some people (Like Smoot) might not care for them all that much...but other people (like me :) ) would pay more because I LOVE anything Easter :)

EasterPic.jpg

This is just a portion of my collection. I finally got a Blackthorn's Castle Bunny (Thanks to my BFF) and would LOVE to have a complete set of the geese and eggs...BUT I'm not sure on price. I would love to buy it from you....maybe we can discuss it :)

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I saw a post from 3 years ago selling some of those eggs with a reserve of 2Mil each, not sure if they sold but wouldn't hurt to try on a vendor and reduce your price if they don't sell as the weeks go by. Best of luck if you decide to sell :)

BriarRose_Qwennie

Sage
Stratics Veteran
It all depends on who buys them. Some people (Like Smoot) might not care for them all that much...but other people (like me :) ) would pay more because I LOVE anything Easter :)

View attachment 51006

This is just a portion of my collection. I finally got a Blackthorn's Castle Bunny (Thanks to my BFF) and would LOVE to have a complete set of the geese and eggs...BUT I'm not sure on price. I would love to buy it from you....maybe we can discuss it :)
I added you and sent you a message on icq hon :)

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Didn't get it, send me a PM with your ICQ I'll add you from my end, the updated ICQ is horrid :/