• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Gold Value for turning in large BoDs

Zara

Adventurer
According to Bulk Orders – Ultima Online,
" The rewards are threefold. The first reward is gold. Large BODs have a set gold value by type, while small BODs give gold equal to half its vendor’s value (So, if an object is valued at 200 gold outside, then it would yield 100 gold multiplied by the requested amount). The gold amount is credited directly to the character’s bank balance."

Does anyone know the set gold value for each of the large BoDs?

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
According to Bulk Orders – Ultima Online,
" The rewards are threefold. The first reward is gold. Large BODs have a set gold value by type, while small BODs give gold equal to half its vendor’s value (So, if an object is valued at 200 gold outside, then it would yield 100 gold multiplied by the requested amount). The gold amount is credited directly to the character’s bank balance."

Does anyone know the set gold value for each of the large BoDs?
I do not know many BOD collectors that worry about the gold value of the BOD itself. We are more concerned about the reward itself. I turn in a lot of low end BODs to get new and hopefully better BODs (small and large) the gold is really immaterial to me, the rewards are worth way more than the gold you get for turning them in. If I am not mistaken there are three factors used when the gold is calculated and they are the item required, the quantity required and if it is norm or exp. Get a BOD for 10 EXP Daggers and make the daggers and before you fill the BOD try to sell the to the BS and see what they are worth, then add them to the BOD and turn it in and see what you get. You would have to do this for every BOD and also I think the Durability comes into account because every one of the Daggers could have a different worth. As I do not track the gold I am kind of guessing on some of what makes up the gold turn-in value.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Looked at your link. The vendor value vary even on like items. A dagger made EXP will have different %damage based on the lore of the smith and all will have different durability. You could test this by placing each dagger on a vendor and see what it values each one of them and add it all up and divide it in half and you will have your value of that one BOD.

Zara

Adventurer
I do not know many BOD collectors that worry about the gold value of the BOD itself. We are more concerned about the reward itself. I turn in a lot of low end BODs to get new and hopefully better BODs (small and large) the gold is really immaterial to me, the rewards are worth way more than the gold you get for turning them in. If I am not mistaken there are three factors used when the gold is calculated and they are the item required, the quantity required and if it is norm or exp. Get a BOD for 10 EXP Daggers and make the daggers and before you fill the BOD try to sell the to the BS and see what they are worth, then add them to the BOD and turn it in and see what you get. You would have to do this for every BOD and also I think the Durability comes into account because every one of the Daggers could have a different worth. As I do not track the gold I am kind of guessing on some of what makes up the gold turn-in value.
Thank you. I understand small BoDs vary. I was interested in the set gold values for the different types of large BoDs. I know the BoD Rewards are the main thing, but I'd still like to keep a record of costs and profits. But I couldn't find these set gold values for the LBODs anywhere so was hoping someone might have recorded them already.

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Try this Tower of Roses Not sure how true this is as it is a very old site that all Smiths/Tailors used. You will nee to ck the info as that hasn't been updated from like 2004.