• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Going to be quitting soon..

E

eolsunder

Well been thinking about it a while, and I really haven't did much in UO lately, nothing really appeals to me anymore. The player base on Legends has dropped alot, the expansions have disappeared over the past 3 years, half worked on KR client, some basic events to hold us over, no major changes or new stuff, its just dragging on now.

I see some basic things fixed in the game, but taking 10 years to start doing it really doesn't make me feel the game is going forward too much. I've had fun in the past months in the TMC and KOT guilds so thanks to all those guys and girls who are having fun.

Currently i'm working some long spring time hours, so once im back to normal hours ill have some sort of event to give all my stuff away, either with a free-for-all fel looting day, or maybe a event with the guild(s). My account ill just stick into mothballed storage just in case i come back later down the road (hehe heck ive done it 2 times already, never know).

So lots of armor, statues, decorated castle, and tons of other junk in my chests. Sadly the stratics forums are nixed due to dead server, so not as many people will read this so ill tell my guilds of course and hopefully by june-ish ill have some more info on the give-away.

Chat with ya all later.

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You said you were quitting when you sold me that Fel Castle way back when. I thought I was quitting too a few months ago, due to lots of life problems and an unforseen illness. I think I might be back, but I won't be sure until I see what's changed in the past few months.

Be well, and good adventures to you in life and in games.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I just closed both my accounts two days ago. I havnt logged on, or had the urge to. My son FINALLY came home from the hospital and I just dont have time or uge to play uo.

I thank all the people who made it enjoyable for me, and hope those people can keep on keepin on.

But hey maybe Im just on a break, ive done that a few times.

B

BardMal

I haven't played in awhile myself - these stupid dragon eggs are breaking up my UO marriage. I hope once we get them hatched we will have time for UO again.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*furiously clicks all Mal's eggs*

still want baby pics, Omni, so don't go thinkin' this got me sidetracked

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry to see you go, you were a wonderful addition to our guild, you will be greatly missed!!!!

::whispers don't go don't go don't go:::

Damia

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well see, there ya go a reason to return :)

Besides PVP awaits you, you know you can't stay away long.

Damia

Shelleybean

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just take a little break and when you come back, maybe you'll start to enjoy the game again. Don't give away your phat loots because you'll need them when you come back. :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ya I cam bcak too, and been working chars. Its been alright. Ive been doing a little pvp too. Factions here i come.

E

eolsunder

Well closed up the account this week, gave away the extra chests of armor/weapons/jewelery to the guild alliance to play with. Sold my castle off, and stocked the characters with stuff i liked (just in case).

Who knows, maybe will be back, but sadly unlike times in the past, nothing in the game appeals to me other than the nice guild members. Many things i liked to do were nerfed or deleted, which lessened the fun I had. Kept my account open this year to see how I felt, but really didn't do much more than some hunts with the guilds and banksitting. Decided I ddn't need to pay 13 bucks a month to banksit.

So good luck to the fun TMC guild and their alliance, a nice group of people who i enjoyed hanging out with and seem to be having fun (even though a few of them banksit more than me <grin>).

P

Pennywise

I-I-I-I wonders wats it will be like to be the last person standin' on Legends.

Any house you want. No lines in Doom.

I Am Legend.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Safe journeys to you, Eol

and I'm glad you banked the good stuffs ;)

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Take care EOL, we'll miss you :(

Don't worry Pennywise you won't be the last here, and Lady Phoenix, you and I will blow the candles out together and sit in the dark a while and hope they change their minds.