• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] GODLY DEXER RING OMFG want some prices please

C

Cadenuo21

i would assume this was a gm created ring if i didnt pull it off mel myself i have had this ring a long time and wanted to know what you all think its worth i have been offered over 100 mil and cant bring myself to sell it let me know thx you can IM me with any format at cadenuo Godly Ring.JPG

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'd take the over 100mil offers if you got em...

It's nice, but I'd want EP still. If it was on a bracelet, it would be better as you could rock a 50ep ring.

Not to mention imbuing can & will walk over our elite jewels when it comes out :*(

T

Tinsil

If you got offered over 100m DEFINITELY take it imo. I'd say it's worth 40-50.

S

Santista

i have one ring with

swords 15
hci 13
dci 13
dmg 23
fire 11

how much for it?

G

guum

i have one ring with

swords 15
hci 13
dci 13
dmg 23
fire 11

how much for it?
It should probably go for 50ish million...that's like the perfect swords/soul seeker sampire ring. From what I understand, though, sampire gear is hard to sell these days, so who knows what you'd actually get.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
ill sell it for the right offer
Was talking to the poster I quoted. You posted a price check for a piece of jewelry and, oddly, he responded by posting a different piece of jewelery. Trying to figure out what he's purpose for doing so was.

O

Ooguk [Cove]

FUQ! if that ring was 15 hci instead of dci id deffinetly give 100m for it. I need a 6 Dex, 15 hci, 20+ di Ring and that is sooo close!

C

Cadenuo21

FAKE LOL come to legends man ill show you the ring HAHA i love it

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow... First of all your ring is ****. Secondly, when did I EVER say *yours* was fake?

Newb.

C

Cadenuo21

nice try... you put too many mods on your fake ring, fool.

that look familiar HAHA ON YOUR FAKE RING LOL joke man

jbfortune

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
nice try... you put too many mods on your fake ring, fool.

that look familiar HAHA ON YOUR FAKE RING LOL joke man
Do you not get how quotes work? Seeing as you've got confused twice in this thread already, I'll assume you don't.

He wasn't talking to you.