• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Jewelry GODLY Bracelet, one of a kind!

GillrocK

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
And your post came after 9PM (Pacific Standard Time)

Let CCCP be the true judge! ;)

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
OK - I did some clean up here to remove the unconstructive posts arguing after the fact about who won the auction. Please leave any further childish comments out of the conversation or I will be forced to issue warnings.

It is up to the seller's determination to declare a winner. My suggestion is both @jerry and @GillrocK send a PM to the seller and state your case.

CCCP Orion

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Sorry gentlemen, I was away for business and will be back tomorrow morning.

From the time stamps it seems that gillrock has won the auction within the given timeframe. I apologize for not including a 10 min rule for this particular auction.

I will message the winner when I get home and we will get the trade done!

Thank you all for bidding.

jerry

Adventurer
Thank you,good luck collecting it's the same guy you who was going to buy last time and could ot come up with payment, not to self always make sure 10 min rules are in auction s kids can't play the game