• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Goblin Finger Paints (pic)...

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*SOLD*
Taking offers on these purple/blue Goblin Finger Paints from the Baja Mesanna Event.

These hardly ever come up for sale, now is your chance to own a highly sought after rare.

Serious offers only.

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its on Baja currently, but i would be willing to deliver it.

Current bid is 1 bil via pm at the moment

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
this is nothing against the item for sale, but i find it disgusting that items like this have gone to values of one billion gold or more... is gold now that worthless? its frustrating when i have a collection so large i need 3 castles to store it all, have hundreds of event items and well over 100 server births and 1 item could be worth 1/4-1/3 of my collection..in some ways its discouraging.

F

Fraggles

this is nothing against the item for sale, but i find it disgusting that items like this have gone to values of one billion gold or more... is gold now that worthless? its frustrating when i have a collection so large i need 3 castles to store it all, have hundreds of event items and well over 100 server births and 1 item could be worth 1/4-1/3 of my collection..in some ways its discouraging.
Its not all about who has the most valueable collection. and to some (or Most) they would not pay that much for an item. Most people are just proud of there collection because of the Theme, or because it just means alot to them and dont care what others think

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Its not all about who has the most valueable collection. and to some (or Most) they would not pay that much for an item. Most people are just proud of there collection because of the Theme, or because it just means alot to them and dont care what others think
He's emphasizing how one item, such as the finger paints, is just as valuable as a good portion of his collection (which I am assuming is hundreds, if not thousands of items).

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
3 castles wow
May I can see your collection ?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with Fraggles. I am very proud of my roses and EQ items although I bet most of the community isn't interested in them. A collection shouldn't be about gold value, but about how much YOU enjoy it!

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im sorry if i came off the wrong way. what i meant was how amazed i was that the value of some non unique items had grown to the billions of gold now. i love my collection.its been a pleasure to collect for 10+ years, and i know just as in real life, super rich can spend there money any way they want just like the rest of us, but just as in real life when you have people willing to spend millions or billions on a few items then everyone thinks theres is worth a fortune too and the prices start spiraling out of controll.a year ago a vending machine item wouldnt garner 30-100 mil, then the vanquisher statue came out, now you have stuff coming out with the asking price being 30-100 mil right off the bat. the latest one being the gl item cat of mizzo or something...35 mil for a golden cat statue?my mom (lady storm loves the bugger by the way so guess what i need to buy for her)... so yes i get to spend the 25-30 mil on it for her.sorry for the rant.

now i know a lot of people get items keep them for a bit and resell them for a profit and are able to garner such wealth and all the power to them.i know id be extreamly proud if i had a item worth a billion gold..problem with me is 99% of all the items i collect i would never sell :)

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
im sorry if i came off the wrong way. what i meant was how amazed i was that the value of some non unique items had grown to the billions of gold now.
But....this IS unique...I mean each goblin finger paints either is A: facing a different direction B: Different graphic/size or C: Different color. Add in the fact that this was from a Mesanna Event, and the majority of them are owned between two collectors...The price doesn't surprise me at all.

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
But....this IS unique...I mean each goblin finger paints either is A: facing a different direction B: Different graphic/size or C: Different color. Add in the fact that this was from a Mesanna Event, and the majority of them are owned between two collectors...The price doesn't surprise me at all.
I own 7 of those paints CHA CHING! WOO HOO!! :thumbup1::party::thumbup::stretcher:

yanaki2

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, it doesnt suprise me that manticore owns them....is there something he hasnt owned at one time?

so if i get this correct these are all unique and diferent in color or graphic then? ok i was under the impression that there were a few out there.hey we cant be experts in everything.

btw i have a old sonoma seer event braclet "guardian of the gendragon" anyone want to give me a bil for it? ill tell my mom i lost it :)

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol, it doesnt suprise me that manticore owns them....is there something he hasnt owned at one time?

so if i get this correct these are all unique and diferent in color or graphic then? ok i was under the impression that there were a few out there.hey we cant be experts in everything.

btw i have a old sonoma seer event braclet "guardian of the gendragon" anyone want to give me a bil for it? ill tell my mom i lost it :)
Gen Dragon bracelet is nice but there were a few of those given out back then along with the necklace and dagger of the Al Sqa tribe. I've owned at least 3 of them at 3 different times. Nice item indeed.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Thank you for the smooth transaction. :)